Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the outfit video, I have to say without sounding like I’m bragging or anything but me and my boyfriend have been together 5 years & im not skinny myself, got some junk in the trunk but if I came out in dresses that were quite revealing like Lucy did in that video, my boyfriend would literally be my biggest cheerleader like telling me how amazing I looked even if I didn’t, even if they were too small for me like Lucy’s were 😂 tbh she needs to realise he should be like jaw to the floor when she comes out in barely any clothes not just ‘yeah it’s nice’ honestlyyyyy 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sure Dan barely looks up from his phone when Lucy is in the room, so there’s absolutely no chance he would be gushing over her in a dress (any dress). Her writing “you’re not going out like that”... I’m sure he literally doesn’t give a crap either way how she goes out because he’s indifferent to her and doesn’t love her. I feel like deep down she knows this and overcompensates by trying to pretend he’s this attentive protective boyfriend.. when really he just found someone to sponsor his life and doesn’t care who it is lol 🙄

Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched this girl in yearsss but her recent video came up on my suggested. Has she suddenly developed an Australian accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but the latest video with dan is awkward, you look nice. She is trying on sexy dresses! I legit feel sorry for her. He is sucking her self esteem

Reactions: 8
All I know about this girl is her boyfriend tried to hook with me over insta a while ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I almost feel bad for her in the latest video, it’s so awkward how obviously unattractive Dan finds her. None of those dresses suited her figure, and the fact she claims to be a 12 is laughable - I’m a 14 (16 on a bad day!) and have nowhere near the tum that she has. If she would just own it I’d have a lot more respect for her, and I’m sure her boyfriend would too 😬

Reactions: 11
The way she was checking herself out and puffing up her hair. Whilst Dan just sat there BORED as duck. I’ve seen him look more excited when the Deliveroo driver has arrived with his Maccies breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I almost feel bad for her in the latest video, it’s so awkward how obviously unattractive Dan finds her. None of those dresses suited her figure, and the fact she claims to be a 12 is laughable - I’m a 14 (16 on a bad day!) and have nowhere near the tum that she has. If she would just own it I’d have a lot more respect for her, and I’m sure her boyfriend would too 😬
Is she a 12 now? Last time I saw her story she was claiming to be a 10 🙄
Like you say, she would do better to just be honest about her size. Especially as she claims ‘it doesn’t matter what size you are’ clearly it does to her otherwise she’d be honest about hers!

Reactions: 7
Here she is again with that size 10 figure
How is she comfortable lounging round the house in shorts wedged up her bum and a crop top? Her body is completely normal (although clearly not a size 10/12 as she claims) and I'm not saying anything bad about it. But she's completely delusional if she thinks clothes like that are flattering or look nice

Reactions: 11
Just put her vlog on from a few days ago and she’s literally out of breath going back and forward from the fridge? I’m a believer in the fact that you don’t have to be skinny to be healthy and just because you’re skinny doesn’t mean your healthy but Jesus Christ, she sounds out of breath most of the time?

I’m all for eating what you please in moderation but having a Burger King, then a Chinese and then next day 2 burgers? 🤮 How does she eat so so so much meat and not feel like tit?

Reactions: 8
Ok watching the latest vlog and so far they have eaten dominos, subway, maccies. That’s in addition to some really unhealthy home cooked meals. I’m not even all the way through the vlog yet.. Lucy constantly says “I’m hungry, I’m starving”. This is not very nice to watch...

Also, Dan seems to have stopped even pretending to like her now. He has a face like a smacked arse the whole time

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok watching the latest vlog and so far they have eaten dominos, subway, maccies. That’s in addition to some really unhealthy home cooked meals. I’m not even all the way through the vlog yet.. Lucy constantly says “I’m hungry, I’m starving”. This is not very nice to watch...

Also, Dan seems to have stopped even pretending to like her now. He has a face like a smacked arse the whole time
It’s so funny because he was so animated and such a big character on the circle

Reactions: 5
I hope her family are stepping in. Her entire environment looks unhealthy, the constant ordering of food is abnormal, the mess, the routine or lack of. She cam do what she wants with her time but sitting on the sofa playing games that much is off the scale unhealthy. I don’t say this with malice but even when we are out of lockdown, I’d be intrigued to say how much her life changes. She’s young, that bf is not a good influence on her clearly. Man, I hope she finds her way, she really does have potential. She won’t be able to see it but how sad when you look back at her living her best life in Emily’s beautiful apartment to this existence surrounded by mess, all they do is eat takeaways or it looks like super huge unhealthy meals at home, go to bed late and wake up late. The fact they had to order breakfast. Also, the money they must spend on take out when she’s young, she would be building things up. I really hope she finds her way out but she’s young and she’s in love, so it will not be easy. Watched the latest in pain for her.

Reactions: 7
Dan is 31?!!!!! This is news to me. Sorry but he’s relying on his 23 year old girlfriend for partially everything , I don’t think their age gap is bad but it is when you realise he’s got no motivation or purpose yet he’s in his 30s worrying

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.