Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% selling the car because they’re having money issues, you can tell from her newest video. How about sending that smug boyfriend of yours out to get a real job Lucy...?

Reactions: 14
100% selling the car because they’re having money issues, you can tell from her newest video. How about sending that smug boyfriend of yours out to get a real job Lucy...?
It sounds like she had it on hire purchase or pcp, so she’s givening it back to the dealership and getting another one, I thought she had bought it out right but clearly not if she was 19 when she got it, say she’s now 23 that would add up to having it on fiance but not being able to pay the final payment off

Reactions: 5
I feel like she has a lof of potential to do better for herself but seems like she got in that ‘comfortable stage’ in her relationship that she let herself go a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where they live now? she went to a valet place in Dartford, and the sainsburys in her vlog looks like the Crayford one so now i’m curious 👀👀

Reactions: 4
Has anyone found the reupload of the 'HE CHEATED ON ME' video? Can't find it anywhere!

Has anyone found the reupload of the 'HE CHEATED ON ME' video? Can't find it anywhere!
Tbh I don’t think anyone thought she’d delete it because I don’t think anyone thought she’d be stupid enough to take him back

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where they live now? she went to a valet place in Dartford, and the sainsburys in her vlog looks like the Crayford one so now i’m curious 👀👀
No clue, but the Sainsbury’s was definitely Crayford so somewhere that way, rent is much cheaper there too

Reactions: 1
""

Looooooool guys watch this. I watched some of her old videos and found this clip in a video so thought I'd share the relevant clip from the video.

It is Lucy talking about Dan after they broke up and how disgusting what he did was, and her saying she'd never get back with someone that did that because it makes her feel physically sick. Hahahahha wow she actually had some self respect once upon a time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In her latest haul she says... I got an 18 I usually size up 2 sizes in joggers. Lucy girl, you're not a size 14.

Reactions: 21
Omg I just looked at her Instagram (never done before) and I had to double check I was on the right person she looks completely different

Reactions: 4
Lucy recently came up on my youtube again, think the first and last time I saw her must have been on the holiday with Saffron Barker’s family. I can’t believe how much she’s changed, if you told me she was Kim Woodburn’s daughter I’d believe you. And that obnoxious fake laugh omg 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lucy recently came up on my youtube again, think the first and last time I saw her must have been on the holiday with Saffron Barker’s family. I can’t believe how much she’s changed, if you told me she was Kim Woodburn’s daughter I’d believe you. And that obnoxious fake laugh omg 🥴
🤣🤣🤣🤣crying

Reactions: 3
""

Looooooool guys watch this. I watched some of her old videos and found this clip in a video so thought I'd share the relevant clip from the video.

It is Lucy talking about Dan after they broke up and how disgusting what he did was, and her saying she'd never get back with someone that did that because it makes her feel physically sick. Hahahahha wow she actually had some self respect once upon a time
Could you get back with someone who’d slept with someone else? “Naaaaah the trust is broken, see ya”.... well those words came back to haunt her didn’t they 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got to say I feel sorry for her. The recent content I’ve seen, you can see the struggle. Now it’s hard because we’re in a pandemic and all of our lives have changed but even her home just looks so... cold. She mentioned tiled floors, that is the strangest thing in England. We don’t tile our floors, you do that in hot Countries. I feel like to thrive you need to have a clean, calm and safe space and maybe I’m wrong but it just looks chaotic. Must be very hard going from living in Stratford, where you can get anything delivered and have a lot of life around you and Westfield next door (and yes shops aren’t open but I was there last week, it’s still busy because of restaurant take out and supermarkets), she must miss all that.

Also the food videos, now I’m no nutritionist and have a few lbs to lose so I am not way criticising but eggs mashed with butter; cheese, meats and bread - this is all fine but it takes it toll when there’s no fruit or vegetables alongside, again, I’m not judging her because I’m in my 30s and although I don’t know her age, I’m just assuming she’s young, learning how to eat and what to eat takes time and can be confusing, especially if your partner has a much faster metabolism and can eat differently.

I dunno, I just kinda felt for her in the last video I saw but I may have misunderstood as she’s smiley.

She used to have such good and fun and honest content, what happened! Seems like she comes from a lovely family too. Again, might be wrong, but seems she’s lost her path and I do hope she gets it back because she was quite a stand out individual before. Now it’s all seems a little lazier and less engaging,

Reactions: 8
It sounds like she had it on hire purchase or pcp, so she’s givening it back to the dealership and getting another one, I thought she had bought it out right but clearly not if she was 19 when she got it, say she’s now 23 that would add up to having it on fiance but not being able to pay the final payment off
To be fair, my car is on PCP and I’m at the end, and I’m trading in for a new one. Not because I can’t pay off the final payment but because I want a new car which has a warranty and no need to MOT it etc. That being said she did say she has less then 5k in her bank sooo you’re probs right and she can’t make the final payment 🤣

Reactions: 7
To be fair, my car is on PCP and I’m at the end, and I’m trading in for a new one. Not because I can’t pay off the final payment but because I want a new car which has a warranty and no need to MOT it etc. That being said she did say she has less then 5k in her bank sooo you’re probs right and she can’t make the final payment 🤣
Oh I’ve got one on pcp too because it’s the only way I could afford a car, she hasn’t said any of your reasons and if she did, I’d get it but she’s made out from the beginning like she owned the car.... it’s just all very odd
I wonder if Dan had a proper job and contributed to the house whether she would have the money or not? Like she must understand what people think when they see her paying for it all!

Reactions: 2
Oh I’ve got one on pcp too because it’s the only way I could afford a car, she hasn’t said any of your reasons and if she did, I’d get it but she’s made out from the beginning like she owned the car.... it’s just all very odd
I wonder if Dan had a proper job and contributed to the house whether she would have the money or not? Like she must understand what people think when they see her paying for it all!
I think she may actually pay Dan for editing her videos which is embarrassing. He just needs a real job. Must think he’s too famous from being on the circle 🙊🙊🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.