Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justhereforbants

Wht do u mean - generally interested
That characteristic of bulimia is a binge/purge cycle so she could have the purging under control but not the binging. I feel uncomfortable everyone talking about her weight on this thread anyway especially when everyone knows she is recovering from an eating disorder.

Reactions: 19
That post pissed me off too. While other people were struggling financially through a fucking pandemic this doughnut is complaining that work has gone down and she has bills to pay but then keys of to dubai which can't have been cheap🤦‍♀️

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
This comment left on one of her photos with Dan😂
She chose to tell the world what he did and how awful/toxic he was and how bad the relationship was. How is it surprising that people now don’t approve of her getting back with someone so awful
She should really address these comments she made about Dan and what happened to be honest. If she came out and said look I know I said what I said and at the time that’s how i felt but time changes things and he’s changed and grown up and worked hard for my trust etc and not i’m happy, it’s in the past etc let’s look to the future .... then the comments would probably die down but she’s literally acted like she never said stuff like that, own it

Mocomands

Her trip to Dubai looked like the most boring holiday ever, what was the point in flying all that way?

Reactions: 18

Henrypopops

Dan is financially unstable, he doesn’t get a lot of work from social media etc and to me seems like he feels he’s above getting a ‘normal’ job now because he’s been on the circle... he is not attracted to Lucy but she comes with the lifestyle he wants... I feel sorry for Luis having this big old leech move in, and that’s all dan is a leech! He has no money and hardly any brand deals... Lucy now doing videos on the turtles being hers to see if that drums up business and some free turtle food I expect 😂😂 at the end of the day once a cheat always a cheat and Direct Dan as he likes to call himself will be directly inside someone else the minute lockdown is lifted! que the ‘he did it again and spent all my money vid’

emk

25C7F820-18FC-4C4A-84A3-967D17CEC820.jpeg

what a load of rubbish😩 size small in H&M is 8 and is no way gonna fit let her alone be oversized 🙃 her and Demi donelly need to be friends - both claiming to have lost loads of weight and be tiny😳

• Haha
Oh lord what was that outfit video about? None of them suited her bodyshape and it looked asif she had ordered every outfit too small!! Putting protective boyfriend in the caption doesn't sound great it can come across very badly let's just say it wasn't very well thought through qt all

groovygirl229

VIP Member
omg anyone noticed in dress video HOW out of breathe she is.. jesus she couldnt speak the whole video
also dan 'wow thats nice' to every dress hahaha he does not care like does he even fancy her???

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Despite what she says about her family getting along with Dan, I’m sure her mum is devastated that she has raised her daughter to not recognise when she’s better than someone who’s cheated on her and can’t find the strength to walk away. Her poor dad must secretly hate dan too.. there’s no way any decent father would just accept shes back with him with no ill feeling! the balls on dan to even go to their family home after what he’s done to her 🤣 I’d be gutted if that was my daughter.. I would feel like I hadn’t instilled enough confidence in my girl to want better for herself (not that it’s her parents fault). Find it funny that she says they love Dan... Of course they aren’t going to say anything 🙄Cuz you went back to him and clearly always will. they aren’t going to risk alienating themselves from their daughter whos misplaced loyalty is to a guy who is simply no good. They have no option but to put up with it 🙄 it will only be if or when they permanently break up that the family’s true feelings on him are made known. Sad really 😞

Reactions: 17

SpookySilence

I still dont get why she can’t understand why people have an issue with Dan!!!! I mean, WHAT?? She made a whole video about the situation, told everyone he was taking her money EVERYTHING and then now she’s being like this to people voicing their concerns.
I personally find it really concerning the way she’s going on! He’s definitely in it for the money. In his insta story he’s just posted a video of their hotel room and saying “life is good”. I just.... can’t.

Attachments

She’s deluded. I know she’s speaking out of anger, but why does getting offended at being called a racist make you a racist?😂 maybe someone would get offended because they’ve spent their time and efforts already reading up about the case, not swiping up on a shitty swipe up link. The privilege screaaaamed out
100%.To be fair, I am black and I find it very offensive that she thinks shes entitled to badger people on a subject she is clueless about. Let’s face it - it’s only because Dan is black that she does/ thinks she is entitled to start supporting the cause. I find it offensive and patronising - she has no idea. And being completely honest - Dan probably doesn’t either - we call men like him coconuts. I have sent her a message saying this too. She’s posted more than any of my (predominantly black and ethnic minority) followers. It’s so offensive when people ignorantly support a cause with commercial waffle. She’s so irritating.

lucelike

Did anyone hear in their Dubai vlog she was like “I’ll order your some food” or something when they were waiting for her test to come back?? So obvious she’s paying for everything! He’s the absolute worst I wish she’d see sense!!