Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy is LAZY. She is always asleep. Barley uploads to YT. Lounges around the house and eats all day and then re posts body positivity on Instagram whilst editing her photos and claiming to be a size 10. Seriously how can somebody live their life like that.

I want to know what her parents / sisters really make of it all.

Reactions: 21
Oh lord what was that outfit video about? None of them suited her bodyshape and it looked asif she had ordered every outfit too small!! Putting protective boyfriend in the caption doesn't sound great it can come across very badly let's just say it wasn't very well thought through qt all

Reactions: 18
Oh lord what was that outfit video about? None of them suited her bodyshape and it looked asif she had ordered every outfit too small!! Putting protective boyfriend in the caption doesn't sound great it can come across very badly let's just say it wasn't very well thought through qt all
should’ve titled the video “CHEATING BOYFRIEND rates and reacts to my sexy outfits as I try my hardest to keep him around so he doesn’t cheat again”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The black dress where Dan was like are you naked! She would never go out in that!!!

Reactions: 6
The black dress where Dan was like are you naked! She would never go out in that!!!
I find it really strange when youtubers try on clothes and say “I’d never wear this out in real life” but they’re fine with having a video of them wearing it online for everyone to see multiple times when they want to. Makes no sense. If I wouldn’t wear it out, I wouldn’t want anyone to see me in it, especially not when they can go back and watch it and take screenshots of it 🤣

Reactions: 15
Wish she’d stop with her hair in front looks so knotty in that outfit video, also her tan good thing she dosent leave the house it’s terrible looks so dirty

omg anyone noticed in dress video HOW out of breathe she is.. jesus she couldnt speak the whole video
also dan 'wow thats nice' to every dress hahaha he does not care like does he even fancy her???

Reactions: 18
Why couldn’t she put a bra on? Always with high slits and low cut....
She never seems to anymore for a bigger girl her boots literally look like squashed cupcakes 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Alsooooo you lot are gonna be fed up with me in a mo but please tell me why he had to go get ready to film with her when we've been seeing him in the damm vlogs sluggish as hell and just arising out the pit of hell. Dan babe you've already ruined your image any girls chasing him once lockdown is finished is because they've not been able to get their new specs from specsavers yet soz

Reactions: 8
The sleepwalking is obviously fake. If it wasn't she'd have done it at least once in all of those times her, Syd and Ell slept in the same room and we all know there would've been a funny story mentioned by them about it. It's so boring to watch Lucy's tit attention grabbing attempt at acting

Reactions: 12
I actually used to really like Lucy, as mad as it sounds but when she was friends with saffron I just found her watchable. Now, just unbareable. What happened?

Reactions: 4
Actually struggled to watch that dress video, so clear he doesn't fancy her at all. She deserves a lot better.

Also, not one of those dresses flattered her figure, and after seeing her in the black dress I don't think she's as big as she appears at times at all, she just needs to buy the correct dress size and buy clothes that flatter her build.

She's a pretty girl, but everything she is doing is working against that, including picking the dickish boyfriend who is clearly chipping away at her self esteem, and changing every aspect of her life to try and get him to like her.

Reactions: 14
I've only just seen "protective boyfriend" in the title.... uhhhh that's a red flag to me. A protective boyfriend wouldn't care what you wear, a controlling one would!!!!

Edited to add I skipped through the video, not a single one of those dresses were the right size or style for her body. She definitely needs to size up in clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've only just seen "protective boyfriend" in the title.... uhhhh that's a red flag to me. A protective boyfriend wouldn't care what you wear, a controlling one would!!!!

Edited to add I skipped through the video, not a single one of those dresses were the right size or style for her body. She definitely needs to size up in clothes
Sounds to me like Dan is projecting.He can't be trusted to keep his bits in his pants,so he's probably convinced Lucy is the same,so by controlling what she wears/does then she won't(in his mind)cheat,because God forbid the cheater would become the cheat-ee

Just watched the outfit video, I have to say without sounding like I’m bragging or anything but me and my boyfriend have been together 5 years & im not skinny myself, got some junk in the trunk but if I came out in dresses that were quite revealing like Lucy did in that video, my boyfriend would literally be my biggest cheerleader like telling me how amazing I looked even if I didn’t, even if they were too small for me like Lucy’s were 😂 tbh she needs to realise he should be like jaw to the floor when she comes out in barely any clothes not just ‘yeah it’s nice’ honestlyyyyy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I was a similar size to Lucy after I had my baby and broke my foot so was barely moving and eating endless take aways. I was a size 20. I could shoe horn myself into an 18 but it wasn't flattering at all. I couldn't claim I was still a 12, let alone 10.
After watching her latest try on haul, she doesn't have any fashion sense at all

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.