Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeppermintTea3

I'm so confused by Lucy. One minute she has an eating disorder, the next they're a choice. One minute she's promoting body positivity, the next she is editing herself slimmer. One minute she's making a video saying she's fat and unhealthy and she wants to lose weight for her health and future. The next minute she's clearly not bothering and filming Mukbangs eating junk food. And also pretending she's lost loads of weight recently when we can see she hasn't?

I quite like Lucy overall (liked her more before she took Dan back) and I think it's great that she's open about disordered eating etc but her message is SO confused

Reactions: 17

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
This comment left on one of her photos with Dan😂
She chose to tell the world what he did and how awful/toxic he was and how bad the relationship was. How is it surprising that people now don’t approve of her getting back with someone so awful
I lost all respect for her when I found out she’d got back with him because she literally made a whole YouTube video slating him posted quotes and shit all over her Instagram about cheaters etc and then gets back with him 😂😂 if that doesn’t scream mug I don’t know what does. It’s even worse cause she just deleted the video etc as if nothing even happened. It’s embarrassing tbh

Lottielillie

I don't know why she keeps shoving Dan down our throats in her videos after we witnessed the whole sha-bang with him cheating on her??? literally despise him and now I avoid her videos like the plague because I can't tolerate his presence in them. If I wanted to see him taking on half of the filming for a video then I'd subscribe to him?? 🤢

KYLIE

VIP Member
Thing is it wasn’t even once by accident in a club or something, he cheated and in her vide she explained that it was calculated and long-term with several girls over a long period of time.

She would leave town and then he would literally have sex with other girls whilst she paid for holidays, food, etc.

Her video before was really quite shocking. That’s why I can’t believe she took him back

Reactions: 16

ghih

guys, I go to the same school as lucy flight did and I was in the younger years when she was in the s5/6. she is horrible and so are her sisters. she bullied people for their weight and almost drove a certain overweight boy to suicide. she was such a bully and honestly, she disgusts me. I live in the same town as her parents and honestly, I have never heard a nice thing about her. her house isn't that big and quite frankly she doesn't have as much money as people think. she is narcissistic and a horrible person. she talks about body positivity but she shames other people. I think she got what was coming to her with her own weight. have you guys seen a BLM post off of her since the protest has died down... no. she is an attention-seeking bitch that sells her friends out for anyone.

• Wow
  • Sad

Mac900

Cracking up that people thing if u were born couple hours later your whole compatibility with people would be alot different😂😂 fuckk offf

No disrespect to Lucy, I actually quite like her from what I've seen from her and can imagine she'd be someone id want to be friends with. But I don't believe for a second Dan is into her. He fell haaaaaard for that "Kate" type in the circle, and I know she isn't real as such, but the image of her, and the way Alex presented her personality could not be more different to Lucy... I feel like that kind of girl, the natural beauty, shy, clever would be his real wife goals. And great as Lucy is, that's not her. And she deserves someone who appreciates her assets and champions them, not someone who I imagine makes her feel insecure and want to be something else. It's clear he wears the pants, and she deserves to be the one calling the shots.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
In most recent video.. is Dan really out here with a tattoo about integrity when he cheated on Lucy multiple times and hid it from her until another girl told her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he makes it too easy for us

• Haha

Niamhy

Honestly sick of hearing the whole “I have bills to pay that’s why we do ads”. I don’t know if any one else watches Grackle (the best you tuber imo and the most purest girl I’ve seen out there). She refused to do ads with companies and feels she shouldn’t be paid to share something she likes because she does it for free. She’s managed to make youtube her job just out of views alone so shows it can be a full time job without spamming your audience with shitty ads for companies you definitely wouldn’t use or products you wouldn’t use unless you were being paid to use them!!

• Haha

TTttttt

When Dan said he’d never spend £10 on breakfast!! Yeah cos you’re used to paying £0!

• Haha

sparkle2208

969CB0A1-548D-4A7A-9931-2F76A041C7E3.jpeg

Is she actually serious?!?! Yes Lucy, we do all make mistakes, but he majorly messed you about. Cheated on you multiple times and if the girls friend hasn’t contacted you then you would probably still be with him and he’d still be doing it, with no changed ways. He wasn’t such an ‘incredible man’ when you made the (now deleted) video about his cheating. How the f**k can she promote female empowerment and self respect when she lets someone who disrespect her and treat her so badly? I doubt she’ll even read this forum but if she does then I hope she knows she’s worth so much more than someone who treats her like that. She might love him, but there will be someone out there who will love her and show her the respect that all women deserve. Rant over lol

Hayhaygal

Just watched the outfit video, I have to say without sounding like I’m bragging or anything but me and my boyfriend have been together 5 years & im not skinny myself, got some junk in the trunk but if I came out in dresses that were quite revealing like Lucy did in that video, my boyfriend would literally be my biggest cheerleader like telling me how amazing I looked even if I didn’t, even if they were too small for me like Lucy’s were 😂 tbh she needs to realise he should be like jaw to the floor when she comes out in barely any clothes not just ‘yeah it’s nice’ honestlyyyyy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
She pays him to edit her videos. As if she would ever let him out of sight again, what a way to live? I’ve been at home with my boyfriend Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I’m literally holding back the urge to scream 🤣 how do they cope
I’ve never understood couples who live like this. I’ve been with mine 9 years and we live together. We spend a lot time apart. Work. Hobbies, seeing friends etc. During lockdown 1, I wanted to scream every day. Even the way he loads the dishwasher starred to fuck me off. It can not be healthy to spend every waking moment including working together.

also - who edited her videos before she got back with Dan 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

allstarsx

Also how embarassing that she's having a go at people for not swiping up on her story about white privilege. Just because people don't swipe up on your particular story doesn't make them ignorant to the issues that black people are facing and white privilege. Shes literally only just become enlightened to it because of the recent incident, I didn't see her listening to those podcasts about white privilege before. Now that she's suddenly become 'woke' she wants everyone to know about it. She loves making things about her she did it about the corona virus things as well and used to patronisingly dissect the BBC information into small chunks for her followers to read asif they are all stupid. People following her will be a) more educated than she is and will have actually attended university or further education which she hasn't and b) she will have black followers who will have faced racism and prejudice first hand throughout their life so I don't think they need an instagram influencers breakdown of what's going on to understand it. She is so arrogant and full of herself.

• Heart

ItsEmmie

Yep, the girls would leave the bed and Lucy would slot right back into it. Wouldn’t be shocked if he passed on multiple STD’s. Actually makes me feel like I want to vomit thinking it, yet she’s still somehow back to ‘loving’ him.
Also - it is so obvious how much more insecure she is now. She looks at his face for approval after every comment. He has brought her confidence levels down so low, you can see it. Also doesn’t allow her to be in any situation where she feels complete or confident, for example, he would have insisted they stay in a hotel while visiting her family over Christmas and still convince her somehow that she needs to pay for it :)
I couldn’t actually believe her parents allowed him to even go to their house tbh

• Heart

Longtimesnooper

Why does she always wear cropped tops? They really aren't flattering on her. I'm no prize pig but she always look like such a slob, even when shes done her make up her hair is in a scruffy ponytail, the scrunchies just add to the vicky Pollard look

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
Girls like her are weird, cut off friends but keep the cheating ex. That guy cheated on her numerous times, used her financially and she got back with him. Absolute muggins!!