Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest vlog is ridiculous, they order subway, McDonald’s twice, dominoes, Nando’s and breakfast from a cafe 🤦🏻‍♀️ All in the space of like 4 days. I can’t even fathom how blocked up her insides must be 😷 let alone her bank account lol...
And she made out the McDonalds breakfast was a necessity because they were up early

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest vlog is ridiculous, they order subway, McDonald’s twice, dominoes, Nando’s and breakfast from a cafe 🤦🏻‍♀️ All in the space of like 4 days. I can’t even fathom how blocked up her insides must be 😷 let alone her bank account lol...
Does Dan eat all this too? I thought he was quite into health and the gym

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched newest blog?the food shop is a mess. She got 6 large bags of crisps and 2 multipacks 🥴 for two weeks... for two people. Cream cheeses garlic bread no balance at all

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone watched newest blog?the food shop is a mess. She got 6 large bags of crisps and 2 multipacks 🥴 for two weeks... for two people. Cream cheeses garlic bread no balance at all
Don’t forget the 900g block of cheese she said won’t last long 🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She literally has about 50 ads in her recent videos :/ times must be hard lol

I’m sure Dan barely looks up from his phone when Lucy is in the room, so there’s absolutely no chance he would be gushing over her in a dress (any dress). Her writing “you’re not going out like that”... I’m sure he literally doesn’t give a crap either way how she goes out because he’s indifferent to her and doesn’t love her. I feel like deep down she knows this and overcompensates by trying to pretend he’s this attentive protective boyfriend.. when really he just found someone to sponsor his life and doesn’t care who it is lol 🙄
Honestly !! The way she made the thumbnail look and completely made up that quote cut he didn't even say anything remotely protective - only when she was literally like pulling the dress up her arse and repeatedly asking its a bit short isn't it?? felt a bit sorry for her if I'm honest as any half interested boyfriend would react a lot differently

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is gonna sound horrible but i feel like Dan is okay with Lucy’s bad eating habits, messiness, poor dress choice (basically things that are seen as unattractive)etc cause he knows that way she wont get as much attention from other males meaning he can keep her on living his comfortable leechy life he is living because of her? But I do also want her to get that glow up kick, feel if she starts to look after herself better, she would get that attention from other males which would lead to her getting attention that you can see wants from dan (like when she dolls up and u can tell she’d appreciate a compliment) just in this case that odd day she decides to do her makeup, it just isnt enough. But personally it would be great too see her glow up and leave Dan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
everytime they 'joke' around its lucy kackling to herself and dan just awkwardly laughing looking at camera!! they dont seem to have same humour or likes , only time hes happy is when she gives him his dinner

Reactions: 14
Their house is so dirty and messy I cant get how they are happy to live in that. I don't know what it is I just feel itchy and dirty even watching the vlog. Everything from dirt on the floor to rubbish piled up in the kitchen, even the radiator cover in the hall clearly a dumping ground for mess and clutter too

Reactions: 9
Look at her... an actual SLOB. Fair enough everyone has moments of looking a bit rough but this is her job?? I don’t see it as relatable, just an emphasis of what a lazy cow she is.
I just imagine Dan sat there at 3am editing her looking like a total trainwreck whilst DMing wannabe insta models on his secret account 😂
Oh my those shorts!! Cant believe they kept those shots in the video

Reactions: 4
This is gonna sound horrible but i feel like Dan is okay with Lucy’s bad eating habits, messiness, poor dress choice (basically things that are seen as unattractive)etc cause he knows that way she wont get as much attention from other males meaning he can keep her on living his comfortable leechy life he is living because of her? But I do also want her to get that glow up kick, feel if she starts to look after herself better, she would get that attention from other males which would lead to her getting attention that you can see wants from dan (like when she dolls up and u can tell she’d appreciate a compliment) just in this case that odd day she decides to do her makeup, it just isnt enough. But personally it would be great too see her glow up and leave Dan.
I’ve been trying to say this but haven’t quite found the right words... thank you for putting my thoughts down so much more eloquently than I could have managed! I agree on everything

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It does feel like she has given up on herself and gotten lazy in every aspect. Settling with her hole boyfriend and stopped trying with her appearance. I know looks aren't important but I think in Lucy's case her weight gain and sloppy appearance is a reflection of her mindset atm. I want her to do better, dump Dan, put more effort into her videos and look after her health.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.