Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is just sad tbh, a cheating boyfriend who she clings on to for dear life as she has no friends and a mediocre career that never really took off and won’t last...
I think she did take off and 2as enjoyable but after the cheating scandal and her taking him back she went downhill majorly xx

Reactions: 4
I feel like influencers need to stop justifying not posting a video w feeling down or uninspired and just firm it. There’s not really any excuse for such an easy job and nobody with a regular job cares.

Reactions: 3
I noticed Lucy liked Saffrons holiday post. Has Lucy fallen out with that many friends shes had to start at the beginning again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is he joking???? he cheated on his girlfriend, how is that treating someone how you’d want to be treated 🤮🤮
This couple are just laughable. Lucy also posted he was her best friend and the best boyfriend ever 😂😂 last I checked Good boyfriend Rule 101 was don’t sleep with other people! Do they hear themselves 😂 They’re Both a joke 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t get why influencers brag so much about their partners. Everyone knows your business and it’s just weird. Normal people don’t do it past the age 16.... why do we need to know how ‘amazing’ your cheating boyfriend is... just post your pictures and go.

Reactions: 8
guys she barely makes £40 a video... so dan must be hella desperate 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
guys she barely makes £40 a video... so dan must be hella desperate 😂 😂 😂 😂
Probably why she doesn't make a habit of being consistent but if that is also true how the hell do they live the way they do. Takeaways constantly constant nights out living in the flat they do it doesn't ring right

Reactions: 8
What makes you say this?
for one social blade, and I know it is not that reliable but its accurate, and two I know people she still talks to

Probably why she doesn't make a habit of being consistent but if that is also true how the hell do they live the way they do. Takeaways constantly constant nights out living in the flat they do it doesn't ring right
saying this she gets more income from insta and the paid promotions she does with companies like boohoo, uber etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is everything really connected to her implant?

The way she’d been crying and then rolled her eyes at dan when she was talking about having the implant in.....

Reactions: 3
Did anyone hear when they were in the hotel trying to get milk he said they’d hung up or something and she rolled her eyes and went “weirdos!” - don’t forget to be kind Lucy?

Also, I don’t really have a problem with her but why does she do all those weird faces gurning almost at Dan - does she think she looks like a little cutie pie girlfriend, I would never act like that in front of my boyfriend he’d ask me if I was feeling ok 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.