Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she may actually pay Dan for editing her videos which is embarrassing. He just needs a real job. Must think he’s too famous from being on the circle 🙊🙊🙊
I'm embarrassed to say I quite liked him on the circle. Well, until the alex/kate reveal anyway. I always got the impression he was a grafter. Must have all gone to his head :/

Reactions: 13
I'm embarrassed to say I quite liked him on the circle. Well, until the alex/kate reveal anyway. I always got the impression he was a grafter. Must have all gone to his head :/
No I really liked him too. I actually didn’t know who Lucy was until he started going out with her, then I started following her and watching her YT but now I don’t think I like either of them!!!

Reactions: 5
Did she ever address Dan getting into another relationship shortly after they broke up??😬
(Edited because I jumped the gun and thought they'd actually bought a dog😂)

Reactions: 2
O
They’ve got a dog together??????? Omffggggg 😬😬
Unless the woman is giving him up, I’m under the impression they are borrowing him from borrow my dog, basically people can get other people to walk and look after their dogs, if you click through the Instagram she’s tagged his owner is not them!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but the editing/Facetune is too much 😂 she does NOT look like that!
The comparison is scary - two different people. Never compare yourself to Instagram 😭🤣
I thought this the other day when looking at her insta! Imagining meeting her in real life if you’d based your opinion of insta, I can see why people are so scared about getting catfished 😂

Reactions: 3
Ironic that Dan was so pissed off about people catfishing on The Circle given the state of his girlfriend’s Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’ve got a dog together??????? Omffggggg 😬😬
Na, they’re just doing that borrow my dog so using the dog for dog walks etc! Bit weird them saying they’ll be taking care of the dog weekly 🥴

Also Emily commenting saying “you got a dog” on her insta post ....... do friends not talk about these things to know the dog is not HERS ?????

Reactions: 12
I liked him on the circle too until “Kate” revealed himself and he was really raging and showed a nasty side. Now I can’t work out why I liked him as he’s so creepy and horrible

Reactions: 10
I liked him on the circle too until “Kate” revealed himself and he was really raging and showed a nasty side. Now I can’t work out why I liked him as he’s so creepy and horrible
Omg I feel exactly the same! He really showed his true colours... I thought he'd handle it how he did when he met the older women, his reaction to Kate was so disproportionate!

Reactions: 4
Like someone else said earlier it’s funny he was so raging at “Kate” being a catfish as look at his gf 😂 biggest catfish going!
Dan and Kate Alex from the circle briefly did a podcast together and then it abruptly stopped and they don’t seem to meet up anymore? Did they fall out? I quite like Alex and his gf is so beautiful and seems so nice

Reactions: 3
I completely forgot about this but when dan and lucy broke up he was actually eith someone else who was apparently a physco and he paid paid a deposit for a house together the first few months rent etc so it baffles me how he can think itsright to allow lucy to do the same?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I completely forgot about this but when dan and lucy broke up he was actually eith someone else who was apparently a physco and he paid paid a deposit for a house together the first few months rent etc so it baffles me how he can think itsright to allow lucy to do the same?
omg I remember this. He had 3 million IG stories and she was called like ‘Ipswich psycho’ or something. He was going on and on and on, next thing he’s back with Lucy

Reactions: 10
omg I remember this. He had 3 million IG stories and she was called like ‘Ipswich psycho’ or something. He was going on and on and on, next thing he’s back with Lucy
Literally like all was forgotten correct me if I'm wrong but the police were involved and everything how she can take him back after everything he did to her and then committed himself to a new relationship in such short time ill never know

Reactions: 6
The “sleep talking” clip in the latest vlog was the most cringe thing I’ve seen in a while...

Reactions: 13
Ipswich psycho must have stopped paying for things 🤣 so his only option was to go back to Lucy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
ED721A56-3A95-4C6E-95F1-91539B62F7F4.png

Because I didn’t know it was you Lucy. You look so different in every picture ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.