Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost 4 and half stone ????? Is that what she’s said in her video or was I hearing things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s no way she’s lost 4 and a half stone her weight doesn’t look like it’s changed to me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She still looks the same no harm

Reactions: 9
her new video.. they should have done lockdown properly in the first place.. what not go on holiday and get your lashes done illegally.. yeah might have helped

Reactions: 5
4st weight loss?! Eh! when Dan panned his phone round to her playing on the console the other day she looked big, what did she look like before, Michelle McManus?

Reactions: 2
How can she caption her recent of her and Dan ‘to everyone that doubted us’ lmao😭 like sorry for thinking you and a serial cheater wouldn’t work out ?? Probably the biggest possible existing red flag but okay my bad

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh and she’s now deleted the comments about lack of social distancing on the vlog!

Reactions: 4
Her eyelashes are ridiculous in latest video and Dan is literally looking at her with contempt.. this is not the look of a man in love ffs. hopefully she’ll wake up soon 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s there for that cash money 🤑 Ps avatar at the beginning looks nothing like her and 100% guaranteed she paid for that Nigerian food that he’s gonna eat when the video ends 😩🤣 she takes the tiniest bite of things and says “That is so good” sets it down and doesn’t go near it again 🙄 Okkkk she’s not even being herself 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
25C7F820-18FC-4C4A-84A3-967D17CEC820.jpeg

what a load of rubbish😩 size small in H&M is 8 and is no way gonna fit let her alone be oversized 🙃 her and Demi donelly need to be friends - both claiming to have lost loads of weight and be tiny😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.