Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think she’s stunning . If I looked like her I’d probably be less humble too 🤣🤣
She is absolutely stunning there’s no disputing that. But I did find her comment about “natural long hair” a dig at the other girls extensions. Ironic considering she’s evidently had Botox and fillers as well as her boobs done. No hate but nothing natural about her 🤣

Reactions: 15
Joe revealed to the sun that he has kissed Georgia H and Molly previously in the past, in the words o f Katie Price who hasnt she shagged lol, bet she'll drop anton like a sack of hot tit now someone else she has history with is in there, curious when he was with Molly pre her going on LI in 2020 or post break up with callum, all I remember about Joe is that him and Lucie went exclusive and he cringely said he was exclusivly juicie (their ship name)and Amy threw a witch fit because she thought they were copying her and curtis, lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Btw I know a lot of people think the Molly/Callum break up is fake - I did to at first, but I honestly don’t think Molly is that good an actress. Crying on demand is much more difficult than people realise.

However if I’m wrong get that girl to Hollywood
---
Georgia Steele is stunning but that’s not her original face. At all.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Btw I know a lot of people think the Molly/Callum break up is fake - I did to at first, but I honestly don’t think Molly is that good an actress. Crying on demand is much more difficult than people realise.

However if I’m wrong get that girl to Hollywood
---
Georgia Steele is stunning but that’s not her original face. At all.
I know her eye make up is heavy there but I think she’s had an upper eyelid lift too.

Reactions: 13
She’s gorgeous but molly is better and arabella walks all over her so does Joanna
See I do think Georgia S is prettier than all of them, don’t think Arabella is anything other than average personally.
But her personality makes her a tit bleep. Proof you can’t have it all 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think that even though she prefers Toby (and Tom) Georgia S will make it her mission to get back with Callum just to show she can. When he said he was done with her last night, it then became her aim. Also to get one up on Molly. I really felt for Molly last night and I’m not massively keen on her…I think she could have a bit of a mean streak…I don’t even know how she is staying sane living with her ex.

Also who knew I’d come round to Arabella and Sophie!

Reactions: 12
Externally Georgia is gorgeous but it’s not enough to be stunningly beautiful. Looks fade.

The superficial world of SM influencers, when do they ever have to deal with real life conflicts? Many lack certain social skills. Conflict resolution? No need, you block someone in the virtual world. That doesn’t work in real life tho.

The SM / Dubai / influencer sphere is superficial, vacuous and short lived.

Where will Georgia and her ilk be in 20 years?

The life she leads now is Z-list fame on reality shows. Grifting on SM. Promos. Influencing. Clout. Filtered images. Beauty procedures. Lots of exes from brief flings / duck buddy arrangements.

There is a certain Schadenfreude feeling from watching shows like LI and MAFS. Sorry to say but it makes me feel really happy for my regular lifestyle!

Reactions: 23
Georgia is a classic lovely face ugly heart girl for me. Her feelings are the only ones that matter to her and she shows a serious lack of empathy for others.

Reactions: 20
See I do think Georgia S is prettier than all of them, don’t think Arabella is anything other than average personally.
But her personality makes her a tit bleep. Proof you can’t have it all 🤣
Gemma Owen is prettier then Georgia Gemma reminds me of arabella just the brunette version

Reactions: 10
Externally Georgia is gorgeous but it’s not enough to be stunningly beautiful. Looks fade.

The superficial world of SM influencers, when do they ever have to deal with real life conflicts? Many lack certain social skills. Conflict resolution? No need, you block someone in the virtual world. That doesn’t work in real life tho.

The SM / Dubai / influencer sphere is superficial, vacuous and short lived.

Where will Georgia and her ilk be in 20 years?

The life she leads now is Z-list fame on reality shows. Grifting on SM. Promos. Influencing. Clout. Filtered images. Beauty procedures. Lots of exes from brief flings / duck buddy arrangements.

There is a certain Schadenfreude feeling from watching shows like LI and MAFS. Sorry to say but it makes me feel really happy for my regular lifestyle!
Couldn’t agree more that lifestyle is fickle and temporary if they don’t make the correct decisions financially
---
Georgia has let the lifestyle go to her head she is very grandiose and has become a full on narcissist she lacks any empathy at all, and she thinks she’s better looking than what she actually is

Reactions: 13
Gemma Owen is prettier then Georgia Gemma reminds me of arabella just the brunette version
I always found Gemma Owen a bit odd looking, I think it’s her mouth/teeth area and the atrocious eyebrows. Didn’t watch her series so can’t comment on her personality. Arabella is statuesque like a model, has a presence about her.

Reactions: 17
People say Gemma Owen was boring, but at the end of the day she done what she set out to do, she went in as a very savvy switched on 19-year-old carried herself well, and projected herself in a good light almost immaculate and come out to some decent deals she done everything with precise precision Luca was a place holder for to get where she needed to be she went in there looking for business not love but I admire her for how she went about it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.