Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Joanna wanted Josh and was never in to Chris in the first place. Now she just resents him. I think she thought she’d go in and all the boys would drop their couples for her
I agree, she definitely thought all the guys would be fighting over her. She picked Chris because he was the only one to express interest and the safe option

Reactions: 10
What’s even more funny than her getting the ick is the way she had to politely shut down him coming at her with the eyes closed mouth open kiss in public

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chris making Jonna and all the other girlies wanna abstain from sex and become nuns because the thought of that is better than being with him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joanne has turned quickly against Chris. Arabella will hardly convince her otherwise.

Reactions: 7
OMFG Arabella and Joe look like they belong on that ig page siblings or dating cause they look like siblings with his awful hair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"We're all in proper couples"

What a high level of delusion there is in that villa

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.