Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get red pill vibes from Chris, I’m sure he watches red pill content and it was obvious from his conversation with Arabella. He wanted to humiliate a beautiful woman because men like him struggle with someone dating them for their looks.
Pardon my complete ignorance but what does red pill vibes mean? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I liked the guy who ended up with Lewis Capaldis ex. Can’t remember his name. Like Callum, there wasn’t much going on upstairs. But like I said previously, hot and dumb works for me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Finley yes he was gorgeous and had a lovely personality

Reactions: 8
The amount of times I’ve watched ‘Yorkshire pudding’ is obscene

It’s the lads’ reaction after that makes it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Joanna is trying to copy her little bestie Georgia and try and play the guys by the looks of it.

I am hoping Josh isn’t playing Sophie - he went straight over to Callum with Chris when he heard what Georgia S said about not wanting to sleep with Callum so if he stringing Sophie on and having flirty chats on the terrace with Joanna then he is just a massive player himself.

If Georgia S still thinks she has options after this and that Callum is one of them she is mistaken.
He sounds like he well and truly done with her.

Reactions: 9
Chris just tries way too hard to be funny - ‘collided facially’

His ‘I’m so quirky and a joker and I don’t have feelings but now I’m suddenly kissing you and opening up and it’s lovely innit omg I’m so awks’ act doesn’t work when he does it to every girl that walks in.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If Georgia S still thinks she has options after this and that Callum is one of them she is mistaken.
He sounds like he well and truly done with her
From first look it sounds like Callum is still an option for her which is going to be painful to watch.

Reactions: 2
Please, what is broken biscuits? Is it a northern term? I’m very southern (please don’t kill me)
---

I’m not sure if it’s northern. I’m northern and we would say “you’re talking broken biscuits” so perhaps it is.
Please, what is broken biscuits? Is it a northern term? I’m very southern (please don’t kill me)
---

Thank you, I googled him and that’s what it said, but I still couldn’t remember him.

I’m not sure if it’s northern. I’m northern and we would say “you’re talking broken biscuits” so perhaps it is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No way is Callum smart enough to know this information 🤣🤣🤣 There must be a secondary meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if they will tone it down tonight not to pick on Georgia S incase they get accused of causing bad mental health now comments etc are off on IG

She is one awful lass I cant even see how she could have friends or how anybody could agree with her actions she is unhinged

Reactions: 13
Callum’s a scholar! Who knew?!
---
FFS, now I’ve got the 60s (?) pink panther theme tune stuck in my head ‘He’s a gentleman, a scholar and an…acrobat!’ Callum hasn’t even done a back flip. Can’t even blame booze, I don’t drink 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way is Callum smart enough to know this information 🤣🤣🤣 There must be a secondary meaning.
jeez, I didn't know this! I'm pretty well up on this stuff (along with having natural hair and nice eyes and my family coming third on what I'm grateful for). I thought it just meant she was crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wish people would stop comparing Georgia S to Roxanne P. Georgia is a liar and been caught out, the only career she’s hurting is her own. By telling a few lies on Love Island; tbh it’s really not that deep. There’s no one in there who is anywhere near perfect imo. They are all snaky in their own way. It’s not their first (or even second time) on Love Island and will have watched the other seasons so would’ve or should’ve been FULLY aware of what to expect from people, especially Georgia. It’s all for dramatics and blown out of proportion in some scenes. (Arabella - Miss “I’ve had my heart broken twice in here”) pipe down love, you’ve been there for 14 days. I’ve had lettuce in my fridge longer.

Anyways, Roxanne tried to ruin someone else’s career by accusing someone of physically abusing her. That’s not on the same page of chatting up 3 guys at the same time and being caught for lying.

Also, Molly needs to just get over Callum. They both went on the show looking for someone else. If she still loved him but “took a step back” for the likes of Georgia S, then she doesn’t deserve him back.

If they two go on to win it, it just shows it was a massive fix from the very start and I think the production will come under fire for it.
---

I hope he gets his just deserts tonight. I feel like he’s getting away Scot free when he, imo, egged Georgia on. His body language speaks volumes when she was pulling him for chats, even if his words didn’t.
She is not just a simple liar though. All her moves, lies, everything is a clear sign of being an absolute narcissist. She has no empathy and doesn't feel bad for anyone but herself. I won't go as far as yo say that she would do what Roxanne did, but if anything remotely similar was done by GS, I'm almost 100% sure she would spin it in such a crazy way that it would destroy the other person's private life, public image and everything else. All just so she can walk blame-free. She is absolutely terrible and if any brand takes her on as an "ambassador", that brand should be immediately boycotted by everyone everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ive been on my feet all day and got a sandwich and mini eggs. This better be good.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Toby has totally changed the narrative re Arabella, Callum, Molly and made them part of Love Island history their agents will be thanking him to the way it could have gone for them. Georgia S will come out with a statement like I have had time to reflect, you only see 1 hour a day I now know my behaviour was , I wish Callum and Molly all the best sorry for any upset I will work on myself etc. Callum and Molly will happily do the podcast circuit and talk about the recoupling speech esp when Callum will be happy to talk about that as opposed how he treated Molly the 16 people comment etc. Georgia S I feel will be ok eventually from this esp if a new situation develops in the coming days with Joanna it will take the heat of her. It will all depend I guess on who leaves next. Toby I feel lives in a vacuum and wont realise what he done and will just be like it is what it is innit kinda attitude water off a ducks back to him regardless of whether he couples up with Georgia S or not.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.