Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia steel I was talking about she said that she hasn’t had a serious relationship since she was 19. She is now 25 that’s six years, not far off 10
---
Her last relationship stole thousands of pounds off her and bought her presents with it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ve certainly never been in love island. Apart from Jamie Jewitt.
I would Consider Jay fro S8 on the same wave lenght as Jamie, very sexy attractive guy who stayd out of drama aside from winding Jacques up at the start, but he was way more mature than the other guys, behaved well and came across smart level headed and respecful to the women , I think he would be a great fit

Reactions: 8
I thought Georgia was stunning when she went in but her personality has seriously ruined her looks for me. I can’t find somebody beautiful who is so ugly on the inside.

Also cannot stand this stupid gourmless face she pulls whenever she feels like she’s being attacked. Her mouth looks so weird.
IMG_2007.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I would Consider Jay fro S8 on the same wave lenght as Jamie, very sexy attractive guy who stayd out of drama aside from winding Jacques up at the start, but he was way more mature than the other guys, behaved well and came across smart level headed and respecful to the women , I think he would be a great fit
I liked the guy who ended up with Lewis Capaldis ex. Can’t remember his name. Like Callum, there wasn’t much going on upstairs. But like I said previously, hot and dumb works for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her last relationship stole thousands of pounds off her and bought her presents with it 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I know but she said to Callum in the hideaway that she’s hasn’t had a long tearm relationship since she was 18 or 19

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know but she said to Callum in the hideaway that she’s hasn’t had a long tearm relationship since she was 18 or 19
Oh no I know, just adding that in since her past relationships were mentioned 🤣

Reactions: 2
And she's still got the important things - her natural long hair and her eyes.
Haha omg this makes me think, just imagine how awful she'd be if she had naturally big boobs, we'd never hear the end of it... she'd be worse than Zara was in S2 🤣🤣
"My boobs are naturalllll" 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do love Anton, but he absolutely knows precisely what to say to girls
---
Do anyone reckon jacques and Paige would go back in
It could be due to him being a mummy's boy. I've known plenty of them and they always know what to say to women!

Reactions: 4
I think I’m in the minority that doesn’t think Georgia has done anything horrendous, yes she’s been a bit of a dick flirting with the boys but it’s nothing more then what any of all the other series have done. Comparing her to someone who lied about DV is extreme

Reactions: 7
I think I’m in the minority that doesn’t think Georgia has done anything horrendous, yes she’s been a bit of a dick flirting with the boys but it’s nothing more then what any of all the other series have done. Comparing her to someone who lied about DV is extreme
it is different to the Roxanne Pallet situation in the fact that it was an absolute lie that was told. I think the similarities lie in them being so totally self centred and not thinking about other people's feelings at all because they are the most important people in their own universe- after hair and eyes etc!

Reactions: 10
For me it’s not about what she’s done. It’s about the way she acts when outed. She refuses to admit she’s wrong. She simply won’t acknowledge that she’s lied about stuff when it’s right there for everyone to see and someone like that’s dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For me it’s not about what she’s done. It’s about the way she acts when outed. She refuses to admit she’s wrong. She simply won’t acknowledge that she’s lied about stuff when it’s right there for everyone to see and someone like that’s dangerous
I can agree with this she’s not taking accountability of hurting people even if she doesn’t think she was intentionally doing it. I’m hoping she can show a more humble side and fully apologise and admit she was in the wrong.. for her own sake she’s gonna be savaged when she gets out.

Reactions: 11
It’s her reaction and response that is displaying narcissistic behaviour, she would be best holding her hands up and apologising to anyone she has hurt and acknowledging she’s in the wrong, but it’s the way she is constantly changing the narrative to make herself the victim and has no regard for others feelings 🙄

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she’s done anything that extreme either. Some of the boys (men 🙄) that have been on LI over the years have been just as bad but got less hate.

I knew what she was like from watching her previously so don’t think the other islanders are *that* surprised. Callum gives me the ick with how attached he is to her after a week. I think he was just trying to save face as he would be gutted if he was single and Molly was coupled up in the villa.

She needs to grow up though. I think she’s a sleekit wee bleep tbh. Looking at her TikTok and insta, there’s a severe lack of pics or vids with friends and family. Which proves she’s really not a down to earth girls girl. The smirking does my tits in. How no one has given her a sore face in her life, I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Callum gives me the ick with how attached he is to her after a week. I think he was just trying to save face as he would be gutted if he was single and Molly was coupled up in the villa.
I have to agree with how attached Callum got so quickly being a bit full on. I dont think he deserved to be lied to but I did side eye how besotted he was especially because I don’t think they had as much in common as he was making out. I think he just fancied her and needed someone to get to the end with.

Reactions: 8
I get red pill vibes from Chris, I’m sure he watches red pill content and it was obvious from his conversation with Arabella. He wanted to humiliate a beautiful woman because men like him struggle with someone dating them for their looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.