Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh NOOOO not Joooooe FFS :sick::rolleyes::cautious:(n)

He was already an ick anyway but this bleach blonde wig-esq monstrosity makes him even more icky, dear god.

I also get extremely camp vibes from him.... Can't really see him with anyone in there... Maybe Casey??!
He’s turned into Lucie! 😆 I COULDN’T STAND HIM!!! Always sticking his tongue out like a lizard every 2 minutes🤢 🦎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Agreed, everyone was so annoyed by the fake Callum and Molly break up so they could come back on LI for some cash and exposure. Now everyone is shipping them! It’s all too transparent for me.
I really don’t think the break up was fake, you can tell the emotions are so real for Molly. Callum seems unbothered about her moving on but I think he’s just heartless tbh!

Reactions: 19
I wonder how long it will be before the mental health concern posts start coming out about Georgia and concern for her wellbeing etc. I’m shocked I haven’t seen one yet.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how long it will be before the mental health concern posts start coming out about Georgia and concern for her wellbeing etc. I’m shocked I haven’t seen one yet.
I've seen some on the LI Instagram page
---
Why is Joanna whispering??! She gives me the creeps😆 proper wrong un her!

Loving Chris looking for her though and she's up on the terrace with ol' Joshy shark eyes😅

• Haha
Am I the only one a bit worried about the toll of all the hate when Georgia comes out

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one a bit worried about the toll of all the hate when Georgia comes out
Hopefully it will humble her, i dont think there will be much sympathy though shes that self obssesed she may think its a good thing

Reactions: 21
I worry about her mental health as well. Not so much to the backlash she’ll receive, but in the sense that she’s oblivious to what she has done wrong. I hope the chat tonight with Aribatti sinks in and she actually apologises.
I said it before but I think the producers will receive backlash as they really have set her up to be this year’s villain. She’s not blameless at all, but I believe this is all a set up for Callum and Molly getting back together and winning. I hope I’m wrong.

It is only a TV show and people take things way too seriously. On Mitch’s live the other day, he was getting comments telling him to go die 🤯

FFS, the guy was a prat on the telly. He didn’t rob a granny or kill someone’s dug.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I worry about her mental health as well. Not so much to the backlash she’ll receive, but in the sense that she’s oblivious to what she has done wrong. I hope the chat tonight with Aribatti sinks in and she actually apologises.
I said it before but I think the producers will receive backlash as they really have set her up to be this year’s villain. She’s not blameless at all, but I believe this is all a set up for Callum and Molly getting back together and winning. I hope I’m wrong.
Set her up?
Her words and behaviour are all her own.

And IF its a case that she is in on it, and she's being paid to behave like this to make good TV then that's on her too. No amount if money would persuade me to be portrayed in that way.

Set her up?
Her words and behaviour are all her own.

And IF its a case that she is in on it, and she's being paid to behave like this to make good TV then that's on her too. No amount if money would persuade me to be portrayed in that way.
Yes. She’s not blameless. But we all know what LI producers are like, this year needed a villain and they gave us one. We only see such a small portion of their day. One things for sure, she makes for good TV.

Reactions: 3
I don’t remember Joe but if he was only in it for 16 days 5 years ago that’s not really a surprise.

Reactions: 4
she set herself up, did she think she was soooo special that the producers wouldnt have shown her true colours, shes that full of her own self importance she probably thought they wouldnt. Please dont worry about her she'd stab you in back as soon as look at her

Reactions: 8
she set herself up, did she think she was soooo special that the producers wouldnt have shown her true colours, shes that full of her own self importance she probably thought they wouldnt. Please dont worry about her she'd stab you in back as soon as look at her
And she's still got the important things - her natural long hair and her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.