Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t like it when Faye was in, she was too aggressive. However GS manipulation is almost worst. Faye at least was upfront with what she was feeling!

Reactions: 32
Joe was only on it for about a week and didn't make much of an impact. They're really scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 25
I actually though my Joe had since come
Out as gay - I’ve no idea where or why I thought that..

Another letdown of a bombshell though. I suppose I could see him for maybe Johanne or Sophie..

Reactions: 7
Ok here's my delayed response as usual, finally caught up🤣

WHAT AN EPISODE - or should I say EpicSode!!!😅

Georgia Snake is a dangerous Narcissist.
She is 💯 text book narc (iykyk)
They never ever take accountability for their actions.
They will lie, manipulate, gaslight, and play the victim but they will never say sorry.
This is prime example they can be caught out, literally in HD video footage to the nation and they still will not own their actions. It's always blame blame excuse excuse....

I've suffered with narc abuse from a family member my entire life (now been no contact for several years) and honestly watching her behaviour is, in a weird way, giving me a closure in a sense, to make peace with the fact I will never be vindicated because even if I could 'roll the tapes' to everything they ever did to me, it still wouldn't make any difference.
So that's strangely comforting in a way!

Anyway sorry going a bit deep there...

Georgia Halitosis....hmmm I'm on the fence, I can't gauge whether it's real or not with her... I want it to be (for Anton's sake) but I'm just not wholly convinced.... I feel like it's a case of 'the lady doth protest too much' unfortunately 😕

Felt a bit bad for Sophie, but glad she's found out now, she's far too good for Josh! ..Though I was loving him being the only one clapping loudly and sarcastically for Toby & Georgia's outstanding achievement award at the end😆😆😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just caught up on last nights and OMG what an episode!

Georgia Georgia Georgia. I remember being astounded when she came in by how beautiful she looked and how much more mature she seemed. How wrong could I be 😂 still self obsessed, unable to take accountability and thinks her tit don’t stink.

Molly and Callum - it’s all still so raw for them I think. They’re both still in love but know deep down they aren’t right for each other. Best thing they can do is completely go their separate ways after LI on good terms. Both of them all lovely though and I hope they find someone compatible for them.

Arabella and Sophie have massively grown on me. Toby is still as much of a little boy as he’s always been.

Also, underrated moment when Georgia H was caught out calling Josh stupid and he barked out “you cheeky cow” 😂

Reactions: 22
I can’t cope with Georgia’s fake dry eyed crying literally gives me the rage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Georgia S’s management have only done one Insta post since she’s been there and that was to announce her taking part in it. I just looked and after receiving loads of negative comments on it this morning, they’ve now turned the comments off. Good luck to them finding work for her in the future 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just catching up on last nights. Does anyone else think Georgia S reminds them of Roxanne pallet 😩😩

I love Kaz but she’s annoying me stuck up Toby’s hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Agreed, everyone was so annoyed by the fake Callum and Molly break up so they could come back on LI for some cash and exposure. Now everyone is shipping them! It’s all too transparent for me.
I definitely like them both most as individuals, but together, I don't know (but I'd still vote for them).

I don't think Molly is done with Tom just yet, though, I think she'll tell him she's not impressed, he'll apologise and remind her that he shut things down with Georgia, and they'll move on from it.

Reactions: 8
I do love Anton, but he absolutely knows precisely what to say to girls
---
Do anyone reckon jacques and Paige would go back in

Reactions: 1
I do love Anton, but he absolutely knows precisely what to say to girls
---
Do anyone reckon jacques and Paige would go back in
I don't think Jacques would be allowed back as he was apparently asked to leave his series.

Paige and Danica are besties now so maybe they could go in together.

It must be coming up to the end now and it's starting to get good with Georgia S being exposed, I hope they can pull some good bombshells and twists out of the bag to keep the momentum going.

Reactions: 7
First Look looks boring, I don't care about Joanna.

Arabella leaving the door to Georgia S's redemption via her having "true feelings" for Toby. Also, the camera switching between Toby and Callum when Arabella is telling Georgia she needs to figure out who she wants - as if she will get the choice between them now!

Reactions: 10
I don't think Jacques would be allowed back as he was apparently asked to leave his series.

Paige and Danica are besties now so maybe they could go in together.

It must be coming up to the end now and it's starting to get good with Georgia S being exposed, I hope they can pull some good bombshells and twists out of the bag to keep the momentum going.
It ends the 18th or 19th

Reactions: 3
Georgia is like a little girl, trying to play at being a grown woman, but playing the game all wrong. She’s not emotionally mature in any way, shape or form. No wonder she hasn’t been in a serious long-term relationship for the best part of 10 years.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.