Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia is like a little girl, trying to play at being a grown woman, but playing the game all wrong. She’s not emotionally mature in any way, shape or form. No wonder she hasn’t been in a serious long-term relationship for the best part of 10 years.
I’m not sure which Georgia you mean but I don’t think the 10 year thing is that weird considering Georgia Steel was 15 10 years ago and Harrison was 19

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure which Georgia you mean but I don’t think the 10 year thing is that weird considering Georgia Steel was 15 10 years ago and Harrison was 19
Georgia steel I was talking about she said that she hasn’t had a serious relationship since she was 19. She is now 25 that’s six years, not far off 10
---
Rewatching it back just for laughs anton kills me we have just watched it all 🤣 georgia is clueless

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder when they will bring in someone from season 2 and season 8

Reactions: 2
I found Georgia’s best friend from that camp clip I posted. Surprise surprise they don’t follow each other anymore

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand the way Georgia S is behaving, typical narcissist behaviour, but what’s almost as bad is the girls/Toby enabling that behaviour by encouraging her and not calling her out on her tit.

Reactions: 18
I really hope Callum sticks to his word and doesn’t take Georgia back. I’m not here for the Georgia redemption arc.

Reactions: 26
Did Tom even breathe during last nights episode he is so anonymous. Might be a clever move though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really wish people would stop comparing Georgia S to Roxanne P. Georgia is a liar and been caught out, the only career she’s hurting is her own. By telling a few lies on Love Island; tbh it’s really not that deep. There’s no one in there who is anywhere near perfect imo. They are all snaky in their own way. It’s not their first (or even second time) on Love Island and will have watched the other seasons so would’ve or should’ve been FULLY aware of what to expect from people, especially Georgia. It’s all for dramatics and blown out of proportion in some scenes. (Arabella - Miss “I’ve had my heart broken twice in here”) pipe down love, you’ve been there for 14 days. I’ve had lettuce in my fridge longer.

Anyways, Roxanne tried to ruin someone else’s career by accusing someone of physically abusing her. That’s not on the same page of chatting up 3 guys at the same time and being caught for lying.

Also, Molly needs to just get over Callum. They both went on the show looking for someone else. If she still loved him but “took a step back” for the likes of Georgia S, then she doesn’t deserve him back.

If they two go on to win it, it just shows it was a massive fix from the very start and I think the production will come under fire for it.
---
Did Tom even breathe during last nights episode he is so anonymous. Might be a clever move though.
I hope he gets his just deserts tonight. I feel like he’s getting away Scot free when he, imo, egged Georgia on. His body language speaks volumes when she was pulling him for chats, even if his words didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really wish people would stop comparing Georgia S to Roxanne P. Georgia is a liar and been caught out, the only career she’s hurting is her own. By telling a few lies on Love Island; tbh it’s really not that deep. There’s no one in there who is anywhere near perfect imo. They are all snaky in their own way. It’s not their first (or even second time) on Love Island and will have watched the other seasons so would’ve or should’ve been FULLY aware of what to expect from people, especially Georgia. It’s all for dramatics and blown out of proportion in some scenes. (Arabella - Miss “I’ve had my heart broken twice in here”) pipe down love, you’ve been there for 14 days. I’ve had lettuce in my fridge longer.

Anyways, Roxanne tried to ruin someone else’s career by accusing someone of physically abusing her. That’s not on the same page of chatting up 3 guys at the same time and being caught for lying.

Also, Molly needs to just get over Callum. They both went on the show looking for someone else. If she still loved him but “took a step back” for the likes of Georgia S, then she doesn’t deserve him back.

If they two go on to win it, it just shows it was a massive fix from the very start and I think the production will come under fire for it.
---

I hope he gets his just deserts tonight. I feel like he’s getting away Scot free when he, imo, egged Georgia on. His body language speaks volumes when she was pulling him for chats, even if his words didn’t.
@ me next time hun.
She reminds me, she doesn’t remind you. That’s grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
First Look is dry as duck. I couldn’t give a tit about the forced Joanna/Josh/Chris triangle. I want violent fall out from last night!
Also Georgia S has a full-blown personality disorder.
I said what I said.

Reactions: 36
Oh NOOOO not Joooooe FFS :sick::rolleyes::cautious:(n)

He was already an ick anyway but this bleach blonde wig-esq monstrosity makes him even more icky, dear god.

I also get extremely camp vibes from him.... Can't really see him with anyone in there... Maybe Casey??!
On God, I was in the car and what I thought was a WOMAN in a Range Rover pulls up next to me and my friend. It was him!!!!! He’s got very feminine features

• Haha
Oh NOOOO not Joooooe FFS :sick::rolleyes::cautious:(n)

He was already an ick anyway but this bleach blonde wig-esq monstrosity makes him even more icky, dear god.

I also get extremely camp vibes from him.... Can't really see him with anyone in there... Maybe Casey??!
I often think him and Casey are the same people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On God, I was in the car and what I thought was a WOMAN in a Range Rover pulls up next to me and my friend. It was him!!!!! He’s got very feminine features
I couldn’t stand him when he was on last time, they’re really scraping the barrel with these bombshells 😒

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.