Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
itā€™s love island whatā€™s the point of just being happy in a couple with no romance, and using that as back up?
My point was if ekin chose someone else and danica chose Jay then antigoni wouldā€™ve chosen Davide. They got on as friends so wouldā€™ve been ok being coupled up. Remember even if not romantic theyā€™ve still got to be coupled up and do challengers together etc. so would want it to be someone you get on well with if not a romantic couple.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Ok so whatā€™s your point then? If antigoni was picking Jay anyway then why did Ekin have to pre warn her she was picking Davide? Make it make sense šŸ˜‚
As Iā€™ve said all along if was danica was the main issue. Davide and antigoni were in a couple so the right thing to do out of politeness would be ekin tk say to antigoni btw heads up me and Davide are giving it another try so Iā€™m planning to pick him tonight. It just wouldā€™ve been the nice thing ti do out of respect. But ekin is ekin she doesnā€™t do things like others so so she Didnā€™t say anything. Fine. Antigoni was surprised but moved on expecting she would choose Jay and they would probably have gone well together. Dancia then ruined that plan cause the sledgehammer of a knock back from Jay pre recouple apparently wasnā€™t clear enough.

The person who did most wrong was Antigoni with her unhappy face being left with Charlie. Felt bad for him ā˜¹
Yeah it was one of those moment of ā€œI did not mean to make my face that loudā€.

some years people have been left with 1 option and made the best of it but this year was like no hiding. Natalieā€™s rage at being left with so irrelevant i forgot his name for example.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I promise you itā€™s not that deep, Antigoni & Davide hadnā€™t even kissed therefore she had zero reason for being annoyed especially as she wanted Jay anyway.
People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin shouldā€™ve said heads up Iā€™m picking Davide. Davide was antigoniā€™s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldnā€™t have let it happen him coupling with danica. Thatā€™s why they did it in that order.

tbhabcd123

Isn't it the time when Ekin was in the kitchen with davide and luca commenting on tasha's crying, and then Luca was the one who actually went up to Tasha and the rest is history....
Yep Tasha was crying and Paige and Gemma were comforting her while Andrew was there sitting on the daybed, while Luca,Dami,Davide,and Ekin were talking about how Tasha is crying,how Andrew likes her more and how she wouldnā€™t leave if Andrew went homeā€¦ and then Luca walked over there with Adamā€¦