Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo do tell more about Rachel !!! I couldn’t stand that witch. Liked her in the villa , haaaaaated her afterwards and this victim complex. She was a pain in the arse.
where to start? she's painful, I liked her in the show and had sympathy for her for a bit and do think she was dealt a rough hand however its been over a year and she still harps on about it move on, she got some crappy award at the reunion last year cant remember what for-something along the lines of worst entrace (her walk) and she went on IG laughing about it, then asked her followers whether she should be offended, the told her yes so she tehn the next day launched in to a rant about ITV making a joke out of her,claims ITV set her up to fail and that shes the most violated love islander ever (I think Georgia from last year and Shannon have that tile hun or even Zara from S2 who lost her miss GB crown after sleeping with alex! constantly plays the race card for why she was screwedover, yes racial equality is important but shes not the only woc to get screwed by the show you dont see Yewande harping on about it still, is an anti vaxxer who spread misinformation on the internet, claims that Faye was abitch to her and bullied her yet was all about her till she was excluded from the party, I just cant with her and her reliance on her followers telling her how to feel instead of making her own mind up, lets not forget after the reunion she went on IG live and wnet in a rant saying shes over Love Island and done talking about it and asked us all to stop asking her Questiosn about it only for herself to continue to talk about it morning noon and night till this day, shes insufferable

Reactions: 4
Already 14+ episodes of LI USA yet the thread is only on page 1 ☹ get watching!! it's rly good so far haha
I watched 4 episodes tonight....Australian surfer dude is there (well he's not Australian but looks it lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys you do realise that davide and ekin may be over right now if George fucked tit up at the reunion. Guess its not so much a reunion as a ..."ok lets dicuss"..with Whaters asking all the wrong questions

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
is it actually good? I tried with earlier seasons and just couldn't get in to it, to American-cheesy, no real drama and just not as entertaining and over all cringe and more liek friend island, has it improved?
agreed that the past few seasons were definitely boring, this season is miles better imo as of now, have a look on the thread we have a few opinions/recaps so far to give you an insight!

Reactions: 1
I watched 4 episodes tonight....Australian surfer dude is there (well he's not Australian but looks it lol)
hahaha yea Tyler, honestly the cast are all really good looking! I'm itching to say more but I'm not gonna spoil anything for you

• Heart
Ekin Sus IG Handler posted on Ekins IG story 1-2 weeks ago that Ekin Su will be appearing for some meet and greet event ina nightclub in London on August 27th!
Are nightclubs big in England? Or just sorta like London? I’ve been to Liverpool and it’s more bar culture there too. In Ireland, the vibe has defo switched to bar culture bar the odd few culchies straggling into coppers at 3am but for the most part it’s all about a late bar with some live music lol

Reactions: 6
In fact they need to get georgia back from last year .I remember they all went out after the reuion aired and she did her own questioning of the islanders on her insta and said she was better than Laura 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
they have them back as of yesterday
I thought they had already so i was confused as to why Ekin's IG handler was still posting but re-read the comment and for some reason my brain completely missed out the "posted 1-2 weeks ago" bit lol

How is Antigoni coping without her phone for so long at the reunion filming

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are nightclubs big in England? Or just sorta like London? I’ve been to Liverpool and it’s more bar culture there too. In Ireland, the vibe has defo switched to bar culture bar the odd few culchies straggling into coppers at 3am but for the most part it’s all about a late bar with some live music lol
Nightclubs are massive here in Liverpool. A lot of my friends are DJs, there’s raves in the woods even constantly 😂
I’m a female turned 30 and nightclubs are personally over for me since my mid - 20s I cannot be ARSED ! But if you’re young then yes the nightclub scene is absolutely alive and thriving.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.