Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand AntiGone/AntiPasta at all but god bless her for blessing us with Shirtless Jay on her IG stories, that man is a litereal Greek God Adonis and easily the best looking man ever on the show,
When I say I ran to Antigoni’s story! 🤣🤣🤣

it’s jay’s smile for me 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Some vile human person was asking where they could buy the women's England euro winning used bras. People are strange.
There are some very weird sellers and buyers on ebay. Apparently ebay sellers have listed used underwear for people to bid on. Who in their right mind would bid on these items. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I haven't watched a reunion with Whitmore before. Will she ask any hard questions or will it be her fan girling over them all again and asking about the salon openings since they left the villa?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.