Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We love to see it!! 🥰

I need to figure out how to watch!! I can’t find it on the hub?
I'm going to start watching on cinema HD...I find it works really well. Have it downloaded the app on all my devices and TV 📺 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have the Owen family got their restraining order against Luca and his sister yet xo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone start a Ekin su rave thread please? Not everyone thinks she is the people’s princess

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ohhhh does it work?
Yep....its not an app though its the cinema HD apk you download...so google cinema HD apk...the first or second link click to install...then grant your device permission to download it, click download and hey presto good to go

Let me know when you are going to start I will start with you 🥰
We can start a thread for LI USA 🇺🇸

Reactions: 4
Yep....its not an app though its the cinema HD apk you download...so google cinema HD apk...the first or second link click to install...then grant your device permission to download it, click download and hey presto good to go

Let me know when you are going to start I will start with you 🥰
We can start a thread for LI USA 🇺🇸
Yes I’m all for this! Amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The last time they did a reunion Christmas episode was when Adam was in it the last time .so hopefully they do it again .

Also if there doing what cal the dragon from tiktok is doing and going to different pryzms then I'd much rather go see luca than him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.