Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
So danica has gone of with jasmine and mollie and reece and jack .where's jamie gone ?

Wait so thereā€™s no after party and instead they have all gone to her house party? Iā€™ll die of second hand embarrassment if thatā€™s the case šŸ˜­
No she's put she's gone home and found a party going on at home .I'm assuming she lives with other people

Wait so thereā€™s no after party and instead they have all gone to her house party? Iā€™ll die of second hand embarrassment if thatā€™s the case šŸ˜­
No she's put she's gone home and found a party going on at home .I'm assuming she lives with other people

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I think had Jay been into Antigoni then maybe she could have been annoyed but he wasnā€™t into her at all. He just liked her a bit more than Danica. Danica couldnā€™t take a hint yes but she got to pick first so she picked who she wanted. Like Jay had done himself with Paige the recoupling before.

Antigoni went in with big FRIEND energy and it ended up getting her friend zoned out of the island.
Yeah she was unlucky there. She was liked by the public but then screwed over by fellow islander.

antigoni and Jay wouldā€™ve been good together had it not been he had just chosen Paige. If the Jay and Paige thing didnā€™t happen I think he wouldā€™ve got with antigoni when she first came in.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
No, I think sheā€™s going to attempt the Molly Mae route (obviously it wonā€™t work) but Molly didnā€™t post anything till the reunion, there were so many articles about saying Molly was getting therapy for all the hate etc - when she wasnā€™t. I am awaiting that from Paige! That was the main reason Money Mae and Tommy got over 1 million likes on that first photo out.

Wonā€™t work for Paige but I wonder if thatā€™s what sheā€™s trying to do. I only see paige getting an InTheStyle deal & they team up with every annoying z-lister so sheā€™d be a great fit!
Lol

I donā€™t think Molly or paige got that bad hate but I maybe didnā€™t see it.
faye last year had been told of all the stuff with movie night etc with a therapist and exec.

Iā€™d say if any of them could justify saying received hate and getting help for it this year would be tasha and luca.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Respect? Antigoni hadnā€™t even kissed him ffs youā€™re acting like Ekin came and still her husband from her šŸ˜­ She didnā€™t owe her anything therefore girl code does not apply im afraid, if it did Antigoni wouldnā€™t have spoken to Davide in the first place after everything that went on with Ekin. According to Antigoni she wanted Jay anyway so why did she give a fuck about who picked Davide šŸ˜­
Glad Iā€™m not your friend then!

antigoni was coupled up with Davide. Romantic or not they were in a couple and happy. Right thing for ekin to do would be say to antigoni ā€œjust heads up Iā€™m wanting Davide back so Iā€™m thinking of choosing him.ā€ Antigoni then knew the situation so no surprise. She then knew Jay was who she was wanting to choose. They had romantic potential. Then clueless danica went first and stole him cause knew stuck with Charlie she was mad gone.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
But itā€™s not friend island? I donā€™t think she had to do anything and it was very clear. Davide knew he was being picked. Why would someone back a friendship couple rather than an actual couple who had a connection? She was just taking a bitch fit because she knew she was going.
Yes itā€™s love island not friend island but friendship is just as important in there. Knowing youā€™re living with the girls youd
Think would make an effort. I know ekin said not here for seasonal girlfriends on day 1. But she seemed to change and be good friends with them later so couldā€™ve had some respect. That to me was the start of entitled queen ekin.

Antigoniā€™s 1st choice was Jay 2nd Davide 3rd Charlie. Ekin chose Davide fine so antigoni planned Jay if she had been allowed to go 2bd.
That night the only person properly in the wrong was danica.

Keera

VIP Member
Is the reunion on tv tonight or just being filmed?

Antigoni is being talked about for all the wrong reasons šŸ˜‚ she is going to end up most hated contestant of all time

Absolutely. Unfortunately for us who have to suffer her I donā€™t think she cares as long as sheā€™s being talked about šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Respect? Antigoni hadnā€™t even kissed him ffs youā€™re acting like Ekin came and stole her husband from her šŸ˜­ She didnā€™t owe her anything therefore girl code does not apply im afraid, if it did Antigoni wouldnā€™t have spoken to Davide in the first place after everything that went on with Ekin. According to Antigoni she wanted Jay anyway and things werenā€™t progressing with Davide, so why did she give a fuck about who picked him šŸ˜­
Even though they hadnā€™t kissed they were still in a couple so they right polite thing would be to give her a heads up. Thatā€™s my only point.
she owed her manners so yes girl code applies.

people are so obsessed by Davide. I never understood it. Heā€™s arrogant,thinks being Italian is a personality trait and treats women badly. Itā€™s a no for me.

likewise people are acting like ekin is the best thing ever can do no wrong. Remember when she kissed Jay the first time? People hated her!

One and only

Scott Thomas is involved with the company (idk in what capacity) but he is really close with the owner of PLT which I imagine worked out well for Mollie/Fran!
Thatā€™s true. I forgot that all of the Thomas brothers and the Kamaniā€™s are best friends

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
where to start? she's painful, I liked her in the show and had sympathy for her for a bit and do think she was dealt a rough hand however its been over a year and she still harps on about it move on, she got some shitty award at the reunion last year cant remember what for-something along the lines of worst entrace (her walk) and she went on IG laughing about it, then asked her followers whether she should be offended, the told her yes so she tehn the next day launched in to a rant about ITV making a joke out of her,claims ITV set her up to fail and that shes the most violated love islander ever (I think Georgia from last year and Shannon have that tile hun or even Zara from S2 who lost her miss GB crown after sleeping with alex! constantly plays the race card for why she was screwedover, yes racial equality is important but shes not the only woc to get screwed by the show you dont see Yewande harping on about it still, is an anti vaxxer who spread misinformation on the internet, claims that Faye was abitch to her and bullied her yet was all about her till she was excluded from the party, I just cant with her and her reliance on her followers telling her how to feel instead of making her own mind up, lets not forget after the reunion she went on IG live and wnet in a rant saying shes over Love Island and done talking about it and asked us all to stop asking her Questiosn about it only for herself to continue to talk about it morning noon and night till this day, shes insufferable
how can Georgia and Shannon last year be considered most violated islanders? Both were forgettable and only in it a day.

I used to like on the reunion the awards. Since laura hosted itā€™s just like after sun. Focuses on the finalists and not much elseā€™s. It could be really good.

where to start? she's painful, I liked her in the show and had sympathy for her for a bit and do think she was dealt a rough hand however its been over a year and she still harps on about it move on, she got some shitty award at the reunion last year cant remember what for-something along the lines of worst entrace (her walk) and she went on IG laughing about it, then asked her followers whether she should be offended, the told her yes so she tehn the next day launched in to a rant about ITV making a joke out of her,claims ITV set her up to fail and that shes the most violated love islander ever (I think Georgia from last year and Shannon have that tile hun or even Zara from S2 who lost her miss GB crown after sleeping with alex! constantly plays the race card for why she was screwedover, yes racial equality is important but shes not the only woc to get screwed by the show you dont see Yewande harping on about it still, is an anti vaxxer who spread misinformation on the internet, claims that Faye was abitch to her and bullied her yet was all about her till she was excluded from the party, I just cant with her and her reliance on her followers telling her how to feel instead of making her own mind up, lets not forget after the reunion she went on IG live and wnet in a rant saying shes over Love Island and done talking about it and asked us all to stop asking her Questiosn about it only for herself to continue to talk about it morning noon and night till this day, shes insufferable
Iā€™m surprised she was allowed on the show last year if she is anti vax. Wouldā€™ve thought vaccine was required for travel. And a big show like love island would be encouraging them to be vaccinated. Least since she was a bombshell she wouldā€™ve had over 2 weeks quarantine.

urgh always has to be one plays The race card as to why didnā€™t get their way. Itā€™s crap cause then people who genuinely experience racism arenā€™ttreated well cause of these people wanting their 15mins