Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Respect? Antigoni hadnā€™t even kissed him ffs youā€™re acting like Ekin came and still her husband from her šŸ˜­ She didnā€™t owe her anything therefore girl code does not apply im afraid, if it did Antigoni wouldnā€™t have spoken to Davide in the first place after everything that went on with Ekin. According to Antigoni she wanted Jay anyway so why did she give a duck about who picked Davide šŸ˜­
Glad Iā€™m not your friend then!

antigoni was coupled up with Davide. Romantic or not they were in a couple and happy. Right thing for ekin to do would be say to antigoni ā€œjust heads up Iā€™m wanting Davide back so Iā€™m thinking of choosing him.ā€ Antigoni then knew the situation so no surprise. She then knew Jay was who she was wanting to choose. They had romantic potential. Then clueless danica went first and stole him cause knew stuck with Charlie she was mad gone.

The post villa stuff doesnā€™t get to me like others. Theyā€™re all wanting to make the most and drag out their 15mins. Given thereā€™s winter love island too their run will be shorter. Theyā€™ll be forgotten sooner than last years cast.

The nice thing to do wouldā€™ve been ekin give antigoni a heads up that sheā€™s picking Davide. Antigoni was surprised cause she was coupled with Davide things were good then out the blue ekin stole him.
it was more danica was in the wrong that night. She didnā€™tlike Charlie so instead of give a potential couple a chance she chose Jay.
But why would she be surprised? Davide gave her absolutely no indication he liked her. They were in a friendship couple

Reactions: 17
I see Antigoni is sharing all of her old posts of her signing all over her stories šŸ™„ Probably doing all she can before the real islanders completely take over. How long until she clings on to Ekin because of her popularity?
a lot of islanders have come out and said that davide wasnt really a part of the boys cliques after charlie and jay left and that he would just do his own thing, and we have seen how the girls dont like ekin, maybe they will both distance themselves from most of the islanders

Reactions: 15
Things were good šŸ¤£ there was literally nothing between them, Ekin owed her jackshit she didnā€™t even know the girl. Antigoni feeling entitled to a man is the real issue here. Heā€™s not a toy, you donā€™t call dibs šŸ’€
They were good. They got on well and were friends. Just cause not romantic doesnā€™t mean itā€™s bad.
Ekin was the one acting entitled that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Things were good šŸ¤£ there was literally nothing between them, Ekin owed her jackshit she didnā€™t even know the girl. Antigoni feeling entitled to a man is the real issue here. Heā€™s not a toy, you donā€™t call dibs šŸ’€
Is it just me or was it not blatantly obvious Ekin was picking him šŸ˜‚
Davide was even smiling about it saying Ekin had the pick of the boys that night. He knew he was getting her back šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They were good. They got on well and were friends. Just cause not romantic doesnā€™t mean itā€™s bad.
davide himself said he was hoping ekin would couple up with him, he didnt even want to be recoupled with antigone lol

Reactions: 25
a lot of islanders have come out and said that davide wasnt really a part of the boys cliques after charlie and jay left and that he would just do his own thing, and we have seen how the girls dont like ekin, maybe they will both distance themselves from most of the islanders
Think they will do a cam and Jamie or Molly and Tommy and distance very quickly. They got what they wanted from love island but now want away from it.

Davide was even smiling about it saying Ekin had the pick of the boys that night. He knew he was getting her back šŸ„°šŸ„°
Totally he knew he was getting picked. It was from our side obvious she was picking Davide. But also there was not likely a chance of anyone else anyway. Maybe in the villa it was less obvious šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

davide himself said he was hoping ekin would couple up with him, he didnt even want to be recoupled with antigone lol
He could get ekin back like that šŸ¤ŒšŸ» And he did.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Very obvious. Davide and Antigone were in a friendship couple. Itā€™s not friend island so why would she be annoyed at Ekin picking Davide. I donā€™t get it lol

Reactions: 10
Youā€™re on another planet šŸ¤£ sheā€™s a desperate entitled beg, absolutely cringe that she thought anyone in there owed her a thing. Sheā€™d practically been there minutes and it was obvious to everyone Davide wanted Ekin back. Besides her reaction shows she didnā€™t deserve their consideration anyway. I donā€™t like Danica but she was SO rude when they picked Danica over her. She thought it was a given sheā€™d have her pick of the men.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Youā€™re on another planet šŸ¤£ sheā€™s a desperate entitled beg, absolutely cringe that she thought anyone in there owed her a thing. Sheā€™d practically been there minutes and it was obvious to everyone Davide wanted Ekin back. Besides her reaction shows she didnā€™t deserve their consideration anyway. I donā€™t like Danica but she was SO rude when they picked Danica over her.
SO RUDE! Her and Paige basically told her to duck off and started whispering about her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Glad Iā€™m not your friend then!

antigoni was coupled up with Davide. Romantic or not they were in a couple and happy. Right thing for ekin to do would be say to antigoni ā€œjust heads up Iā€™m wanting Davide back so Iā€™m thinking of choosing him.ā€ Antigoni then knew the situation so no surprise. She then knew Jay was who she was wanting to choose. They had romantic potential. Then clueless danica went first and stole him cause knew stuck with Charlie she was mad gone.
I promise you itā€™s not that deep, Antigoni & Davide hadnā€™t even kissed therefore she had zero reason for being annoyed especially as she wanted Jay anyway.

Reactions: 13
Actually if your saying ekin broke girl code then antigoni did as well šŸ˜†šŸ˜† .davide literally kissed danica and then coupled up with antiongi and didn't give any warning to danica

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think he is friends with them but not the type of friendship that will be long lasting, none of them ever are tbh. They will probably see each other a lot in the next few months before things die down. I think the girls not liking Ekin was very misleading, the girls in the final (maybe not Gemma) clearly adore her and many other girls who have come out have been supporting her.

Reactions: 7
Oh my GOD. Iā€™m ill watching this I hope the link works as I canā€™t upload the video.
HAS SHE NO
FUCKIN SHAME !!!!!!??????

View attachment 1470872

ETA - if this doesnā€™t work does anyone know how to upload the video of Natalia getting her cosmetic work done ? Acting out Ekin. The countdown to begin it all, gahhhhhhh ITS SO CRINGE !!
Nice patient confidentiality right there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Youā€™re on another planet šŸ¤£ sheā€™s a desperate entitled beg, absolutely cringe that she thought anyone in there owed her a thing. Sheā€™d practically been there minutes and it was obvious to everyone Davide wanted Ekin back. Besides her reaction shows she didnā€™t deserve their consideration anyway. I donā€™t like Danica but she was SO rude when they picked Danica over her. She thought it was a given sheā€™d have her pick of the men.
It wasnā€™t even the ekin part that I thought was bad. It was crap both guys she got on best with and wouldā€™ve coupled up with weā€™re chosen before her turn. If she had gone first she wouldā€™ve picked Jay.
course she was gutted getting dumped when she had only been there a few days. But given casa was next she herself said it was the right thing cause the casa boys werenā€™t right for her.

antigoni deserved better and more time. I liked her from the start and liked her during her time in the villa.

sheā€™s gone down the classic ex love islander route now unfortunately. Though maybe in a few weeks she will calm down the press stuff given love island is over move on.

It wasnā€™t even the ekin part that I thought was bad. It was crap both guys she got on best with and wouldā€™ve coupled up with weā€™re chosen before her turn. If she had gone first she wouldā€™ve picked Jay.
course she was gutted getting dumped when she had only been there a few days. But given casa was next she herself said it was the right thing cause the casa boys werenā€™t right for her.

antigoni deserved better and more time. I liked her from the start and liked her during her time in the villa.

sheā€™s gone down the classic ex love islander route now unfortunately. Though maybe in a few weeks she will calm down the press stuff given love island is over move on.
No one said she canā€™t be gutted. Itā€™s her attitude. Thereā€™s being disappointed and then being an entitled madam thinking you are more deserving of being there than 2 other girls. She went in thinking she was the dogs bollocks and everyone would want her, they didnt and she had a witch fit šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I promise you itā€™s not that deep, Antigoni & Davide hadnā€™t even kissed therefore she had zero reason for being annoyed especially as she wanted Jay anyway.
People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin shouldā€™ve said heads up Iā€™m picking Davide. Davide was antigoniā€™s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldnā€™t have let it happen him coupling with danica. Thatā€™s why they did it in that order.

Is insta the platform they are all using the most? I love watching their stories but not many of them seem to be posting

Reactions: 2

Tasha looks freezing without a bra and has massive trainers that look like clown feet. Davide needs some baggier trousers because the leggings look suits no man. He looks like he's waiting for a call to go on Geordie Shore. Luca and Gemma look dressed for a funeral, which might be hinting at the life span of their relationship.
Itā€™ll be funny if all the couples split and Luca and Gemma end up being the only ones to stay together šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ cannot see it happening but I also wouldnā€™t be surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.