Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So danica has gone of with jasmine and mollie and reece and jack .where's jamie gone ?

Wait so thereā€™s no after party and instead they have all gone to her house party? Iā€™ll die of second hand embarrassment if thatā€™s the case šŸ˜­
No she's put she's gone home and found a party going on at home .I'm assuming she lives with other people

Wait so thereā€™s no after party and instead they have all gone to her house party? Iā€™ll die of second hand embarrassment if thatā€™s the case šŸ˜­
No she's put she's gone home and found a party going on at home .I'm assuming she lives with other people

So danica has gone of with jasmine and mollie and reece and jack .where's jamie gone ?

A lot of other islanders have went to a house party, iā€™m assuming itā€™s hers. A lot of the casa boys, remi & adam have all went I think.

Oh wowā€¦

Reactions: 10
Thereā€™s a thread on twitter spilling the tea about what happened at the reunion! Casa girls had a heated exchange (surprise, surprise) and George wasnā€™t asked anything about what happened with Ekin! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thereā€™s a thread on twitter spilling the tea about what happened at the reunion! Casa girls had a heated exchange (surprise, surprise) and George wasnā€™t asked anything about what happened with Ekin! šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m cackling. He is so irrelevant, he really thought he was going to be making a big scene at the reunion only to not even be asked šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 23

George gonna pull a Meghan Markle and want to do an Oprah Interview now, Oprah gonna ask him was he silent or Did Ekin/ITV Silence him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A lot of other islanders have went to a house party, iā€™m assuming itā€™s hers. A lot of the casa boys, remi & adam have all went I think.

Oh wowā€¦

I donā€™t think itā€™s hers. On Remiā€™s story I think I can see Adam and Paige. Would Paige really go to a party of someone so supportive of Jacques?

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think itā€™s hers. On Remiā€™s story I think I can see Adam and Paige. Would Paige really go to a party of someone so supportive of Jacques?
Well Paige seems to be besties with her so I donā€™t see why not. Iā€™ve seen her, adam, coco, deji, remi and some casa boys so iā€™m not sure where everyone else went šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Whats the bet they wont air the Coco and Summer bust up? the person said in the thread the ITV people were confused as duck, as they clearly havent been keeping up with whats been going on and we know from coco and jazmine that they fought during casa but that was cut, I hope it makes the air but wouldnt be surprised if it got cut

Reactions: 8
God hes so bleeping unlikable with that smug bastard face, knowing hes played everyone like a fiddle :sick:
Your so right am not saying his mental health didnā€™t play part but what I saw was him getting emasculated by Adam and he was losing control of the situation with Paige and couldnā€™t bear to see Adam take her away from him

Reactions: 5
Your so right am not saying his mental health didnā€™t play part but what I saw was him getting emasculated by Adam and he was losing control of the situation with Paige and couldnā€™t bear to see Adam take her away from him
if Jacques shpuld be poster boy for anything its Toxic Masculinity

Reactions: 11
I hope my girlies Ekin, Indiyah, Danica & Tasha have stayed far away from that house party. It looks like a bleeping crack den šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whys summer beefing with coco about it though .it was josh that said he was horney ? Whys she not going for him as well ?

So Afia & Jacques both didnā€™t attend the reunion and Luca has finally met Michael Owen via facetime šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doubt Paige will stay in wales and doubt dami and Andrew will stay in Ireland and Dubaiā€¦. Thereā€™s more opportunities post LI for them somewhere elseā€¦ also Luca is moving closer to Gemma and Ekin is probably going to move to Manchester

It is Antigoniā€™s house they have all gone to when I say her house itā€™s her parents house

as I said in my previous comment before I even knew she was throwing a party for them tonight she is a complete desperado and had to get all the attention for herself so probably decided to throw one

if anyone knows where she lives call the police šŸ˜‚ bound to be loads of drugs there

Reactions: 10
I have never hated a ā€˜famousā€™ person as much as her everything about her is absolutely disgusting
B34A4675-1263-4F6A-A566-722BD74378D1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Meanwhile dami and indiyah are in a hotel room I think with indiyahs family ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.