Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched a reunion with Whitmore before. Will she ask any hard questions or will it be her fan girling over them all again and asking about the salon openings since they left the villa?
Whitmore is absolutely useless at reunions and the show in general. I have no high expectations that it will be any good tbh

Reactions: 12
Will there.be an after party tonight?! Will we all wake up to copious amounts of tea and I'll need to ring in sick to keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh I knew she'd ruin it. That's why it will take them 3 days to piece it together so!
she's shite and doesn't push for answers, last year-Mary Ghosted Aaron after leaving the villa and at the reunion she asked why and Mary didnt say tit and hmmed and hawed and said nothing and Whitmore instead of pressing her just went OMG this is awks lets move on

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched a reunion with Whitmore before. Will she ask any hard questions or will it be her fan girling over them all again and asking about the salon openings since they left the villa?
Predictable questions and awkward silences sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
she's shite and doesn't push for answers, last year-Mary Ghosted Aaron after leaving the villa and at the reunion she asked why and Mary didnt say tit and hmmed and hawed and said nothing and Whitmore instead of pressing her just went OMG this is awks lets move on
She's really out of her depth. Joanne McNally was running rings round her on Aftersun on Sunday night and she just wasn't able for her. Not the sharpest our Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love island did a post on both twitter and Instagram asking people for questions to ask the islanders .so could potentially be good if they use the publics questions

The comment and Claudia's comment have since been deleted :coffee: I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes.
The comments are still showing

Reactions: 3
Will there.be an after party tonight?! Will we all wake up to copious amounts of tea and I'll need to ring in sick to keep up 🤣
Oh imagine..wouldn't it be nice to wake up on a Friday morning to lots of scandal?
I will take the night shift tonight and keep an eye out for gossip 🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.