Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are allowed to have friendships yes, but Ekin and Davide and everyone else in the villa knew that she was picking Davide that night. It was blatantly obvious. Ekin didnā€™t owe her anything, there was nothing between ANTIGONI and Davide in the first place. If you have a friendship with everyone and no connection well then thatā€™s no ones fault but her own. People with actual connections are gonna choose the person who they feel they have something with regardless of a friendship or who theyā€™re breaking up.

She was still coupling up with someone and still had the opportunity to stay in and find love but they got voted out. Ekin didnā€™t owe her anything. Danika was unclear with Jay but she had to pick someone and she didnā€™t want Charlie so she could pick Jay if she wanted too.

Canā€™t believe I have the grammar police coming for me fsšŸ˜‚
Jeez the point about ekin was the right thing to do would be tell the person Davide is currently coupled up wonā€™t that youā€™re choking him. Thatā€™s all. Thatā€™s not how ekin chose ro
Act fine. She wanted to pretend like thereā€™s a mystery over who she chooses. She wanted it to be a love square soup making people wonder who itā€™ll be. But early ok it was obvious she would go back to Davide.

danica chose Jay cause she didnā€™t like Charlie. She knew if she chose Charlie it wouldā€™ve been the right thing to do
For the other girls but would likely mean sheā€™s next dumped.

once w saw the casa boys it was obvious why it was antigoni they dumped. She wouldnā€™t have been suited to those young Boys. Danica was. So made sense Keep her.

Charlie is actually very funny. He has been answering questions about the show on his tik tok and some of his answers were brilliant šŸ˜‚
just watching his tik toks right now and i have laughed out loud a few times already from his responses :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sorry but why is the uk public thinking Jacs is a hero.. his behaviour made the show hard to watch for people who have had partners like himā€¦ he should not be celebrated and his stans are crazy commenting under Paigeā€™s socials the most disgusting comments Iā€™ve seen(before Paigeā€™s handler turned it off) also a grown mother with children should not be thinking Jacs is a hero neither should these teen girls šŸ’€

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Can she rest, I canā€™t keep up šŸ˜­ Someone said she came in for Davide and left with Ed Sheeran šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Glad Iā€™m not your friend then!

antigoni was coupled up with Davide. Romantic or not they were in a couple and happy. Right thing for ekin to do would be say to antigoni ā€œjust heads up Iā€™m wanting Davide back so Iā€™m thinking of choosing him.ā€ Antigoni then knew the situation so no surprise. She then knew Jay was who she was wanting to choose. They had romantic potential. Then clueless danica went first and stole him cause knew stuck with Charlie she was mad gone.
ā€œthey were in a couple and happyā€ davide looked happier when ekin picked him in the recoupling then we ever saw him with antigoni. davide didnā€™t even have a conversation with her after ekin picked him. it was literally like she didnā€™t exist and they were never coupled up. antigone wasnā€™t even 100% sure about jay and said she didnā€™t want to be his second choice

People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin shouldā€™ve said heads up Iā€™m picking Davide. Davide was antigoniā€™s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldnā€™t have let it happen him coupling with danica. Thatā€™s why they did it in that order.
why does antigoni get a back up??šŸ¤£ she didnā€™t want to be jays second choice but is allowed a back up? she isnā€™t entitled to a ā€œback upā€ do you hear yourself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
ā€œthey were in a couple and happyā€ davide looked happier when ekin picked him in the recoupling then we ever saw him with antigoni. davide didnā€™t even have a conversation with her after ekin picked him. it was literally like she didnā€™t exist and they were never coupled up. antigone wasnā€™t even 100% sure about jay and said she didnā€™t want to be his second choice
You donā€™t need to be in a romantic relationship to be happy in a couple.
too right wouldnt want to be 2ndchoice

if Jay had made more effort later effort with antigoni and danica had taken the telling of heā€™s not interest. Then maybe antigoni and Jay might have worked. Wouldbe leave been better than danica and Jay.

Of course one of the first things Ekin & Davide do after returning home is go to the gym šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You donā€™t need to be in a romantic relationship to be happy in a couple.
too right wouldnt want to be 2ndchoice

if Jay had made more effort later effort with antigoni and danica had taken the telling of heā€™s not interest. Then maybe antigoni and Jay might have worked. Wouldbe leave been better than danica and Jay.
itā€™s love island whatā€™s the point of just being happy in a couple with no romance, and using that as back up?

Reactions: 7
Of course one of the first things Ekin & Davide do after returning home is go to the gym šŸ˜­
Adam was in the gym the other day. He tagged saying feels weird without Davide,ekin and Andrew. Since when did Andrew go to the gym?!?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
itā€™s love island whatā€™s the point of just being happy in a couple with no romance, and using that as back up?
My point was if ekin chose someone else and danica chose Jay then antigoni wouldā€™ve chosen Davide. They got on as friends so wouldā€™ve been ok being coupled up. Remember even if not romantic theyā€™ve still got to be coupled up and do challengers together etc. so would want it to be someone you get on well with if not a romantic couple.

Antigone was the deadest bombshell since AJ. She befriended all the girls quickly because she was no threat, spent a week on the yellow bean bag with no kisses, no drama, no nothing and in the end all we saw was an entitled brat who has continued to show this is exactly who she is on the outside.

She's had weeks to 'explore' that connection with Jay, but like all the other guys, he wants no part and would rather suck Coco's tits.

Dreadful bombshell, dreadul.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Adam was in the gym the other day. He tagged saying feels weird without Davide,ekin and Andrew. Since when did Andrew go to the gym?!?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Lol Andrew is/was? A pt before he got into real estate.. on the show Iā€™ve seen clips before the getting ready montages of him working out in the back by himself

Reactions: 6
Apparently chyna is dating Neil Jones from strictly
Now that is a random one! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Antigone was the deadest bombshell since AJ. She befriended all the girls quickly because she was no threat, spent a week on the yellow bean bag with no kisses, no drama, no nothing and in the end all we saw was an entitled brat who has continued to show this is exactly who she is on the outside.

She's had weeks to 'explore' that connection with Jay, but like all the other guys, he wants no part and would rather suck Coco's tits.

Dreadful bombshell, dreadul.
In contrast I thought sheā€™s one of the best bombshells. She was liked by majority of the public and islanders.
she wa unlucky in her timing. If Jay hadnā€™t taken a chance on paigw maybe wouldā€™ve been different.
Definitely not a brat at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thereā€™s defo a bigger following this year then there was last year or am I imagining that? Tasha looks set to hit a million soon, Luca and Jacques, Davide are at a million. Paige, Gemma and Ekin are all over a million. Had this happened last year? Granted it was mostly a tit cast so they might not have connected as well as this years.
Much bigger than last year probably because the Islanders connected better with the public. They're not growing as well as Series 5 but 2nd best growth ever.

Ekin will hit at least 3 million, Gemma 2.3/5million, Tasha 1.5/1.7million, Paige 1.5million. I think Indiyah can now hit 1 million. Tasha really benefitted from Gemma's plug yesterday.

Jacques, Luca and Davide are all hitting min 1.5 million.

The biggest difference between this series and others is quite literally the haves and have-nots. 8 have smashed it on Social Media, the rest are feeding off scraps...the gaps between top and bottom have never been this wide.

ps I see Ekin has got her act together advertising her Tiktok on Insta(although no management), Gemma and Tasha asleep at the wheel having oflimits everywhere on there's.

Reactions: 6
Respect? Antigoni hadnā€™t even kissed him ffs youā€™re acting like Ekin came and stole her husband from her šŸ˜­ She didnā€™t owe her anything therefore girl code does not apply im afraid, if it did Antigoni wouldnā€™t have spoken to Davide in the first place after everything that went on with Ekin. According to Antigoni she wanted Jay anyway and things werenā€™t progressing with Davide, so why did she give a duck about who picked him šŸ˜­
Even though they hadnā€™t kissed they were still in a couple so they right polite thing would be to give her a heads up. Thatā€™s my only point.
she owed her manners so yes girl code applies.

people are so obsessed by Davide. I never understood it. Heā€™s arrogant,thinks being Italian is a personality trait and treats women badly. Itā€™s a no for me.

likewise people are acting like ekin is the best thing ever can do no wrong. Remember when she kissed Jay the first time? People hated her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.