Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Our Cilla

People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin shouldā€™ve said heads up Iā€™m picking Davide. Davide was antigoniā€™s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldnā€™t have let it happen him coupling with danica. Thatā€™s why they did it in that order.
It was called 'Love Island' not 'Antigoni Island' nobody else give anyone a heads up who they were choosing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Clovis

VIP Member
#bekind

Unless it's Tasha's mental health or for bantz.

How on earth does shitty arse think anyone's going to let him work with children?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Our Cilla

Even though they hadnā€™t kissed they were still in a couple so they right polite thing would be to give her a heads up. Thatā€™s my only point.
she owed her manners so yes girl code applies.

people are so obsessed by Davide. I never understood it. Heā€™s arrogant,thinks being Italian is a personality trait and treats women badly. Itā€™s a no for me.

likewise people are acting like ekin is the best thing ever can do no wrong. Remember when she kissed Jay the first time? People hated her!
You appear to be a tad obsessed with Antigoni šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I think evidence suggests that Gemma has cooled their ā€˜relationshipā€™ at the very least. For someone who placed runner-up to post Instagram pictures of herself alone, with no mention of the guy she was supposedly in love with speaks volumes. Not that I blame her! But they shouldnā€™t have been runner-up.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nathalia is so embarrassing. Posting on her insta that she canā€™t believe sheā€™s eating pizza at a party while everyone else is dancing, sheā€™s so crazy and quirky šŸ˜œ Itā€™s giving pick me vibes.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sez99

VIP Member
Oh my GOD. Iā€™m ill watching this I hope the link works as I canā€™t upload the video.
HAS SHE NO
FUCKIN SHAME !!!!!!??????

ETA - if this doesnā€™t work does anyone know how to upload the video of Natalia getting her cosmetic work done ? Acting out Ekin. The countdown to begin it all, gahhhhhhh ITS SO CRINGE !!

• Sick
  • Haha

DonAragona

VIP Member
Antigone was the deadest bombshell since AJ. She befriended all the girls quickly because she was no threat, spent a week on the yellow bean bag with no kisses, no drama, no nothing and in the end all we saw was an entitled brat who has continued to show this is exactly who she is on the outside.

She's had weeks to 'explore' that connection with Jay, but like all the other guys, he wants no part and would rather suck Coco's tits.

Dreadful bombshell, dreadul.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Iā€™m glad Jacques isnā€™t going to the reunion tbh, means the girls can actually enjoy their night without having to worry about what vile comments he will come out with next. I guess they already have Luca for that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 26

BDY_97

VIP Member
Common courtesy? Respect? Girl code? Being nice? Choose your own.
Respect? Antigoni hadnā€™t even kissed him ffs youā€™re acting like Ekin came and stole her husband from her šŸ˜­ She didnā€™t owe her anything therefore girl code does not apply im afraid, if it did Antigoni wouldnā€™t have spoken to Davide in the first place after everything that went on with Ekin. According to Antigoni she wanted Jay anyway and things werenā€™t progressing with Davide, so why did she give a fuck about who picked him šŸ˜­

• Heart

queenbees

VIP Member
Youā€™re on another planet šŸ¤£ sheā€™s a desperate entitled beg, absolutely cringe that she thought anyone in there owed her a thing. Sheā€™d practically been there minutes and it was obvious to everyone Davide wanted Ekin back. Besides her reaction shows she didnā€™t deserve their consideration anyway. I donā€™t like Danica but she was SO rude when they picked Danica over her.
SO RUDE! Her and Paige basically told her to fuck off and started whispering about her

• Angry
  • Sad

queenbees

VIP Member
Oh my GOD. Iā€™m ill watching this I hope the link works as I canā€™t upload the video.
HAS SHE NO
FUCKIN SHAME !!!!!!??????

ETA - if this doesnā€™t work does anyone know how to upload the video of Natalia getting her cosmetic work done ? Acting out Ekin. The countdown to begin it all, gahhhhhhh ITS SO CRINGE !!

What in the name of fucking God is she doing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
They were good. They got on well and were friends. Just cause not romantic doesnā€™t mean itā€™s bad.
Ekin was the one acting entitled that night.
davide himself said he was hoping ekin would couple up with him, he didnt even want to be recoupled with antigone lol

Reactions: 25