Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
i donā€™t actually love her. I like her and thought she was good on the show but never followed her socials and aside from on here Iā€™ve not seen anything about her since she left.

I replied to a comment someone tagged me in. If you donā€™t like it scroll on
I have for many pages but youā€™re still bloody going šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it was a joke anyway, chill ya baps

• Haha
Reactions: 23

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Iā€™m glad that Tashaā€™s handler/best friend has seen it and has most likely brought it to Tashaā€™s attention. I hope both her and Andrew take it as a sign to distance themselves from Jacques and Luca asap.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Thereā€™s a thread on twitter spilling the tea about what happened at the reunion! Casa girls had a heated exchange (surprise, surprise) and George wasnā€™t asked anything about what happened with Ekin! šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m cackling. He is so irrelevant, he really thought he was going to be making a big scene at the reunion only to not even be asked šŸ˜­

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
NOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD U HAVE JUST REMINDED ME HOW BAD IAIN WAS !! It was flaaaaaaat.

The thing with Iain when Caroline was there he was so awkward and uncool she used to SCREAM laughing at what heā€™d say and set everyone else off. Laura looks at Iain like sheā€™s the funnier one, and it just comes off so fuckin flat. Youā€™re so right, flats the word haha
Caroline also used to give islanders shit when they deserved it, and big up the rest of them. She would absolutely not have slut shamed Ekin or entertained anything jacques, Luca, Dami, Billy or George has to say.

• Heart
Can someon explain why antogni is so annoying? I didnā€™t mind her in the villa but have seen loads of comments in the last few threads

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I hope my girlies Ekin, Indiyah, Danica & Tasha have stayed far away from that house party. It looks like a fucking crack den šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Her family probably think she is scum too for probably hosting a drug fuelled party at her house no wonder they donā€™t want to see her and how is she working sheā€™s done nothing since she left other than attend every event in london clinging off anyone who will film her
her entire family is scum, her mother is a right wing nutjob who spouts utter nonsense,lies and misinformation and hatred on the daily, she hates black people,immigrants (makes no sense given her whole family are immigrants), LGBT people, thinks climate change is a hoax along with covid and that she is fighting for the freedom of the people of the UK, her entire family is vile, racist, anti everything, scum family

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes itā€™s love island not friend island but friendship is just as important in there. Knowing youā€™re living with the girls youd
Think would make an effort. I know ekin said not here for seasonal girlfriends on day 1. But she seemed to change and be good friends with them later so couldā€™ve had some respect. That to me was the start of entitled queen ekin.

Antigoniā€™s 1st choice was Jay 2nd Davide 3rd Charlie. Ekin chose Davide fine so antigoni planned Jay if she had been allowed to go 2bd.
That night the only person properly in the wrong was danica.
I donā€™t see how Danica did anything wrong. Jay was free. She chose him

xcyber

Chatty Member
Antigoni reminds me of American teen movies where thereā€™s the bitchy girl with rich parents who throws lavish parties and uses her parents money to buy friends. No one really likes her but theyā€™re there for the free stuff. Cringe.

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think had Jay been into Antigoni then maybe she could have been annoyed but he wasnā€™t into her at all. He just liked her a bit more than Danica. Danica couldnā€™t take a hint yes but she got to pick first so she picked who she wanted. Like Jay had done himself with Paige the recoupling before.

Antigoni went in with big FRIEND energy and it ended up getting her friend zoned out of the island.

• Heart