Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're Tasha and Giovanni really a thing!? I thought it was just rumours?

Coco just continues to talk way too much. And why is the host admitting on wanting to know Davide's d*ck size :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Good thing you werenā€™t on the island then isnt it šŸ˜‚ Loool jokes aside do you know Antigoni ? Youā€™re riding v hard for her šŸ¤” the biggest joke of this convo is the idea that Antigoni could ever get someone like Davide - she wishes!! Honestly Iā€™m not even sure how she got on Love Island in the first place tbh
I wouldnā€™t go on love island so youā€™re safe.
Sheā€™s got as much chance as anyone on there with Davide. Some more suited to each other than others.
I donā€™t know antigoni but I like her. Just the same as other people like other islanders.

bit harsh saying donā€™t know how she got on Li int he first place. Sheā€™s one of the best looking girls this year. She wa unlucky cause she didnā€™t have a strong romantic connection with anyone. But she remained the best girl bombshell this season. In terms of who youā€™d want as a friend from this years cast she would be in my top 3.

We're Tasha and Giovanni really a thing!? I thought it was just rumours?

Coco just continues to talk way too much. And why is the host admitting on wanting to know Davide's d*ck size :sick:
Is there a podcast coco hasnā€™t been on now? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Random asking Davideā€™s size though Iā€™d speculate itā€™s smaller than expected.

Reactions: 1
Crying !!! I forgot about this !!
And Antigonis in the video baahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Jacques is vile I am confused why this hero sad act is working with the public he was disgusting in the villa and treated people like crap now there is constant sympathy with him? WHY

The Instagram followers for this year have been baffling to say the least they all really increased massively in the last couple of days

Why Tasha and Antigoni have so many followers is beyond me they were both absolutely vile. Luca and Jacques hitting 1 million is also disgraceful

I do feel sorry for Paige as I think she may be one of the ones who wants to go back to a normal life one day and wonā€™t be able to handle the abuse she seems to be getting when it was Jacques who treated her like crap

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Jacques is vile I am confused why this hero sad act is working with the public he was disgusting in the villa and treated people like crap now there is constant sympathy with him? WHY
Good PR company is my guess. Also because he was so bad in the villa If they push the sob story and shout about good things heā€™s doing they hope people forget heā€™s actually terrible

Keep seeing posts on Reddit that are creasing me.
Davides unfollowed George.
Davides unfollowed Nathalia.

He is just cutting all the Casa rejects out.
Fingers crossed Antigonis gone next lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin shouldā€™ve said heads up Iā€™m picking Davide. Davide was antigoniā€™s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldnā€™t have let it happen him coupling with danica. Thatā€™s why they did it in that order.
It was called 'Love Island' not 'Antigoni Island' nobody else give anyone a heads up who they were choosing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good PR company is my guess. Also because he was so bad in the villa If they push the sob story and shout about good things heā€™s doing they hope people forget heā€™s actually terrible
It confuses me in his interview that he deleted all social media yet here he is whoring himself out on Instagram

He is manipulative and knows people fall for the mental health act after the lies spewed by Meghan Markle his PR company have used her as a blueprint

If his mental health is so bad then piss off back to obscurity and donā€™t be on tv

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was called 'Love Island' not 'Antigoni Island' nobody else give anyone a heads up who they were choosing.
Iā€™m just saying it wouldā€™ve been the nice thing to have done. Everyoneā€™s getting so worked up about it when literally just pointed out the reason ekin was mentioned.

It confuses me in his interview that he deleted all social media yet here he is whoring himself out on Instagram

He is manipulative and knows people fall for the mental health act after the lies spewed by Meghan Markle his PR company have used her as a blueprint

If his mental health is so bad then piss off back to obscurity and donā€™t be on tv
Exactly. People like that annoy me using a mental health condition for attention and fake fame. He canā€™t have it both ways saying wants away from social media but then is on every tv show thatā€™ll have him,insta lives,parties etc.

Reactions: 1
Keep seeing posts on Reddit that are creasing me.
Davides unfollowed George.
Davides unfollowed Nathalia.

He is just cutting all the Casa rejects out.
Fingers crossed Antigonis gone next lol
If any of them have any sense they will all unfollow Antigoni she is the most desperate clout chaser I have ever seen in my lifetime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™ve honestly never looked up who follows who. People have a lot of time on their hands for daily checking these things.

given the reunion is on Sunday youā€™d think theyā€™d learn from the awkward Mollyand anton moment And wait till Monday to unfollow other islanders šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Oof Tasha's exes (Giovanni!) Lucky witch šŸ¤£ although I say that, she's stunning so

Yes I still love her ā¤ā¤ lol
Yes, that was the reference to ā€˜Iā€™ve dated an Italianā€™ she made early in the show. Donā€™t know if it achieved ā€˜exā€™ status, more like a date or two, but hey Go TashšŸ˜€

Whilst on does anyone know when Jacques is getting canonised, he has to be on the fast track, what a guy šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldnā€™t go on love island so youā€™re safe.
Sheā€™s got as much chance as anyone on there with Davide. Some more suited to each other than others.
I donā€™t know antigoni but I like her. Just the same as other people like other islanders.

bit harsh saying donā€™t know how she got on Li int he first place. Sheā€™s one of the best looking girls this year. She wa unlucky cause she didnā€™t have a strong romantic connection with anyone. But she remained the best girl bombshell this season. In terms of who youā€™d want as a friend from this years cast she would be in my top 3.

Is there a podcast coco hasnā€™t been on now? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Random asking Davideā€™s size though Iā€™d speculate itā€™s smaller than expected.
Antigoni the best girl bombshell this series, when Ekin exists?? Even Nathalia was a better bombshell ffs at least she gave us entertaining moments šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Even though they hadnā€™t kissed they were still in a couple so they right polite thing would be to give her a heads up. Thatā€™s my only point.
she owed her manners so yes girl code applies.

people are so obsessed by Davide. I never understood it. Heā€™s arrogant,thinks being Italian is a personality trait and treats women badly. Itā€™s a no for me.

likewise people are acting like ekin is the best thing ever can do no wrong. Remember when she kissed Jay the first time? People hated her!
You appear to be a tad obsessed with Antigoni šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The thing with Antigoni is she has actually proven she was the most disingenuous islander to ever enter Love Island.

She came in to boost her profile. I was aware of this before she even entered when I heard she was a ā€˜musicianā€™ child of a ā€˜famousā€™ chef.
When she entered she was all ā€˜chillā€™ and ā€˜good vibesā€™ but was she duck. That bleep wanted to just coast through and she thought this was her best bet as being friends with everyone meant sheā€™d never lose an islander vote.
What she didnā€™t anticipate was the boys fuckin her off and sticking to the theme ā€˜love islandā€™. Her reaction was fantastic, you could see the live crushing of her dreams on her face lol.

Sheā€™s come out parading around the UK in tatty bikinis and sarongs, attending every event possible. Sheā€™s just showing exactly what she went in for - fame. She is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I notice that Tashaā€™s bestie only follows Ekin out of all the girls. I think the fact that they donā€™t follow Gemma or Paige says a lot about who was truly the best friend to Tasha in that villa šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.