Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ekin & Davide and Dami & Indiyah have played this well. Haven’t posted a grid post in 3 days meaning when they finally do it will get a lot of engagement. I could honestly see Ekin getting close to a million likes when she finally posts.

Reactions: 17
This is powerful and should be shared everywhere
View attachment 1471303
this. i don’t like paige but it’s not cause she moved on from jax, and i cant understand how ppl slate her for that. jax was absolutely horrible, i was glad and happy she moved on from jax. thats not reason to dislike her at all. this is one of the good things she did

• Heart
Reactions: 19
this. i don’t like paige but it’s not cause she moved on from jax, and i cant understand how ppl slate her for that. jax was absolutely horrible, i was glad and happy she moved on from jax. thats not reason to dislike her at all. this is one of the good things she did
the most i see people hating her for moving on from jax is from the facebook mums. they call her so fake and literally dislike her guts for it! absolute weirdos!!!! i dont even like paige but i dislike jax even more and i thought the reasons were obvious to everyone who has a pulse

Reactions: 8
the most i see people hating her for moving on from jax is from the facebook mums. they call her so fake and literally dislike her guts for it! absolute weirdos!!!! i dont even like paige but i dislike jax even more and i thought the reasons were obvious to everyone who has a pulse
Football twitter and the be kind mob were up there with the Facebook mums too, they saw him cry in his final episode and suddenly Paige was the one in the wrong it made no sense whatsoever and how Jacques compared to Paige in that situation was made out to be a Saint.

Reactions: 10
Football twitter and the be kind mob were up there with the Facebook mums too, they saw him cry in his final episode and suddenly Paige was the one in the wrong it made no sense whatsoever and how Jacques compared to Paige in that situation was made out to be a Saint.
love your display pic twin :ROFLMAO: 👯‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
exactly, i find myself defending her whenever i see people hating her cause of jax and, i don’t even like the girl. i think my dislike for jax is too strong

Reactions: 9
exactly, i find myself defending her whenever i see people hating her cause of jax and, i don’t even like the girl. i think my dislike for jax is too strong
thats how i feel about both gemma and paige vs luca and jax. despise all of them but it's much much much more stronger for luca and jax and i end up looking like someone who likes gemma or paige when it comes to either of them vs either of the boys :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
This thread 😂 I thought the drama would be done now we have winners 😂 I don’t think Antigoni is here, this “antigoni” went hard for other disliked islanders (luca and gem) towards the start of the series 😂

Someone has to support the underdog after all 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hahaha absolutely dont mind i love it!!! :love:❤❤

lemma are still not bf gf yet. imagine he asks her and she uses that as her out :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of Dami, he just posted an insta story with antigoni and she looks bleeping hideous as per 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ladies I hate doing this but does anyone have the link to Love Island US thread? I've searched up,down and backwards...can't find it 🥺🥺
Sara Hyland is gorgeous but it's weird hearing Iains voice against the American accent..

ETA found it...whew!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have to hand it to Jacques, he played a real blinder. He knew he’d fucked up, got out while the going was good and then played the tears and ADHD card to get the public on side. Then Paige handed it to him on a plate even more by tarnishing his “I’ll wait for you” vibe (even though she did nothing wrong) so the poor little sad puppy got even more sympathy. Best game player in there. Nevermind Adam, he’s managed to pull a redemption arc in the same season WITHOUT putting in any work to actually change.

bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
This thread 😂 I thought the drama would be done now we have winners 😂 I don’t think Antigoni is here, this “antigoni” went hard for other disliked islanders (luca and gem) towards the start of the series 😂

Someone has to support the underdog after all 😂😂😂😂
Antigoni ain’t here, she’s too busy out there networking like the Z list celeb she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think being a good bombshell to most people means you actually cause drama and manage to stay. the whole point of being a bombshell is to shake things up, hence the name. if nathalia came in earlier she would’ve been a great bombshell and probably would’ve stayed longer. she was dumped “asap” because of the time she came in. she came in at a terrible time. did antigone even get a kiss or anything like that? and she came in before casa even. nathalia did more than antigone and would’ve been a better bombshell if she came in earlier. in fact she should’ve came instead of antigone. antiGONE just played nicey nice (probably so that she looked good and it would then help her music, which is smart tbf) and that didn’t help her at all. nathalia was more entertaining in 5 minutes than antigone was the whole time she was there
Your opinion. I can’t work out if you’re trying to make a nickname for Antigoni by calling anti gone or just rude misspelling her name.

Personally I’m not a fan of the “I’m here to shake things up steal your man” type bombshells

Natalia was left to the end cause they had to put her in eventually and didn’t want her in earlier. She wasn’t interesting or likeable. She had an attempt at an argument with ekin but failed.

Your opinion. I can’t work out if you’re trying to make a nickname for Antigoni by calling anti gone or just rude misspelling her name.

Personally I’m not a fan of the “I’m here to shake things up steal your man” type bombshells

Natalia was left to the end cause they had to put her in eventually and didn’t want her in earlier. She wasn’t interesting or likeable. She had an attempt at an argument with ekin but failed.
Mate we get it, you love Antigoni 😭🤣😭 tit the bed id rather talk about honeybuns or Luca bish sells fish at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.