Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
EDC24AAC-4B30-43D0-B6CE-7F90AFBC8583.png

Me at 9pm wondering what Iā€™m supposed to do with myself now that Love Island isnā€™t on anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BDY_97

VIP Member
Can she rest, I canā€™t keep up šŸ˜­ Someone said she came in for Davide and left with Ed Sheeran šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

lavendervase

VIP Member
I went and followed all these half wits last night for an ounce of scandal and all Iā€™ve seen is 5000 stories of Antigoni dancing and now I have to go unfollow them all. Sad times.

• Haha
  • Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
I wouldnā€™t go on love island so youā€™re safe.
Sheā€™s got as much chance as anyone on there with Davide. Some more suited to each other than others.
I donā€™t know antigoni but I like her. Just the same as other people like other islanders.

bit harsh saying donā€™t know how she got on Li int he first place. Sheā€™s one of the best looking girls this year. She wa unlucky cause she didnā€™t have a strong romantic connection with anyone. But she remained the best girl bombshell this season. In terms of who youā€™d want as a friend from this years cast she would be in my top 3.

Is there a podcast coco hasnā€™t been on now? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Random asking Davideā€™s size though Iā€™d speculate itā€™s smaller than expected.
Antigoni the best girl bombshell this series, when Ekin exists?? Even Nathalia was a better bombshell ffs at least she gave us entertaining moments šŸ˜­

• Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
The thing with Antigoni is she has actually proven she was the most disingenuous islander to ever enter Love Island.

She came in to boost her profile. I was aware of this before she even entered when I heard she was a ā€˜musicianā€™ child of a ā€˜famousā€™ chef.
When she entered she was all ā€˜chillā€™ and ā€˜good vibesā€™ but was she fuck. That cunt wanted to just coast through and she thought this was her best bet as being friends with everyone meant sheā€™d never lose an islander vote.
What she didnā€™t anticipate was the boys fuckin her off and sticking to the theme ā€˜love islandā€™. Her reaction was fantastic, you could see the live crushing of her dreams on her face lol.

Sheā€™s come out parading around the UK in tatty bikinis and sarongs, attending every event possible. Sheā€™s just showing exactly what she went in for - fame. She is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sez99

VIP Member
Keep seeing posts on Reddit that are creasing me.
Davides unfollowed George.
Davides unfollowed Nathalia.

He is just cutting all the Casa rejects out.
Fingers crossed Antigonis gone next lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Ah guys I've just had the best flashback to when the Casa Amor guys were getting shown the door and Ekin Su bowled right over to Ronan Keating's lad and says 'life is a rollercoaster'. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Things were good šŸ¤£ there was literally nothing between them, Ekin owed her jackshit she didnā€™t even know the girl. Antigoni feeling entitled to a man is the real issue here. Heā€™s not a toy, you donā€™t call dibs šŸ’€
Is it just me or was it not blatantly obvious Ekin was picking him šŸ˜‚
Davide was even smiling about it saying Ekin had the pick of the boys that night. He knew he was getting her back šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Heart
  • Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Actually if your saying ekin broke girl code then antigoni did as well šŸ˜†šŸ˜† .davide literally kissed danica and then coupled up with antiongi and didn't give any warning to danica

• Heart

Palmyra.

Iā€™m glad these two classy individuals know how ratchet Antingoni is and stayed away from her party
020C9CBB-3D23-415C-A2A3-BA0DFFC739C8.png

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
dont know how long they will last but i actually think that danica and jamie suit each other so much looks wise, they make a cute couple

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 11.45.30.png

also tasha hit 1M

• Heart
Reactions: 28