Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paiges outfit ong the lacy bra and the granny pants with fish net skirt on top. Giving me when you hate your own outfit vibes have a tantrum and then your mates give you random bits of their clothes to wear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Davide has a public appearance gig at a club today so that’s why him and Ekin didn’t go to the after party I think, Gemma and Luca don’t do house parties, Indiyah was celebrating her sister’s birthday (dami was there) in the hotel,and Tasha and Andrew were spending time with Tasha’s family…
Probably all glad they had the excuse not to go

Reactions: 9
That party was hard to watch. Very hard to watch. Also Summer, chyna ans coco need to just eff off.

Reactions: 5
Seen on twitter that Gemma and Luca were pissed off because of how they both got edited? Looks more like a row to me but guess we'll find out Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think evidence suggests that Gemma has cooled their ‘relationship’ at the very least. For someone who placed runner-up to post Instagram pictures of herself alone, with no mention of the guy she was supposedly in love with speaks volumes. Not that I blame her! But they shouldn’t have been runner-up.

Reactions: 27
Just saw Antigoni's stories. So cringe. What was Paige wearing 😭.

Yeah I can't with these post island stories.🤢

Reactions: 11
So Gemma and Luca have split up and they will announce it Sunday.

(not really this is just me wishful thinking. Gemma get away from him)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who has a massive house party like that on a Thursday night ffs why don’t any of these people have jobs to go to

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honest opinion of Paige I can’t see her doing big things after the show she might get some work but you won’t see her be as successful as Gemma or Ekin
I looked on her Instagram she isn’t represented by PR agent
I can honestly see her on the London nightclub Scene putting it about abit then eventually going back to Wales to her job as a Paramedic

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just seen a clip on tiktok .deji said that producers kept purposely calling dami deji 😆 he was even stood next to him once and they kept calling him dami and dami kept saying I'm not deji and they kept ignoring him and calling him deji and deji said dami lost all composure and got really angry over it 😆
Ffs no wonder he was so dramatic with it. The time show it was like natural slip of the tongue. But someone deliberately getting your name wrong is just rude disrespectful. Obviously trying to make fun kick off.

I’m cackling. He is so irrelevant, he really thought he was going to be making a big scene at the reunion only to not even be asked 😭
It’s old news so wouldn’t make sense going over it yet again.

coco and sumner were friends after leaving so wonder what’s changed.

Reactions: 2
I saw someone say it and they were absolutely right, Antigoni knew the attention would be on the finalists so had to make it all about her. Funniest part is her party was full of the irrelevant islanders, meanwhile the finalists were all off doing their own thing and still got more attention than her horrendous party 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You were right she sang at her own party 😂😂😂😂 and made Danica get up and dance with her

She is an absolute bleeping narcissist
The girl who was at the reunion said Antigoni announced her new single is dropping on 2nd September 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Antigoni clearly went on the show to boost her music career. Her songs are terrible and she is coming across try hard so don't think she will get anywhere in that department.

She is basically an 'influencer'/hanger on

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.