Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad that Tasha’s handler/best friend has seen it and has most likely brought it to Tasha’s attention. I hope both her and Andrew take it as a sign to distance themselves from Jacques and Luca asap.

Reactions: 23
#bekind

Unless it's Tasha's mental health or for bantz.

How on earth does crappy arse think anyone's going to let him work with children?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m glad Jacques isn’t going to the reunion tbh, means the girls can actually enjoy their night without having to worry about what vile comments he will come out with next. I guess they already have Luca for that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m glad Jacques isn’t going to the reunion tbh, means the girls can actually enjoy their night without having to worry about what vile comments he will come out with next. I guess they already have Luca for that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did he confirm he was not going?

i knew they were going to win all along, voted for them, although i do not think luca and gemma should've come second that was not well deserved

Reactions: 8
I joined tattle two weeks ago as a recommendation for influencer goss. Low and behold my head was turned instantly by a love island thread. It felt like I was offered a trip to mars as I seem to be the only ufo watching it here in the land down under. I’ve gone from ‘what the duck is fiat 500’ to being a witness on the stand that the fiat 500, 10/10 are a common species here in Australia. (Most likely somewhere on the Gold Coast).

I have been tracking along both at 1 thread and a half behind since I joined here with the threat of being more spoiled than Luca’s old teeth. The comments here have just made this so extra - all the things. Just wanted to add my two cents quickly and say that honestly you guys are, and have been hilariously heaven sent! It’s like an Olympic sport of whit.

thanks for reading this far if you got this far hashtag #crikey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I joined tattle two weeks ago as a recommendation for influencer goss. Low and behold my head was turned instantly by a love island thread. It felt like I was offered a trip to mars as I seem to be the only ufo watching it here in the land down under. I’ve gone from ‘what the duck is fiat 500’ to being a witness on the stand that the fiat 500, 10/10 are a common species here in Australia. (Most likely somewhere on the Gold Coast).

I have been tracking along both at 1 thread and a half behind since I joined here with the threat of being more spoiled than Luca’s old teeth. The comments here have just made this so extra - all the things. Just wanted to add my two cents quickly and say that honestly you guys are, and have been hilariously heaven sent! It’s like an Olympic sport of whit.

thanks for reading this far if you got this far hashtag #crikey
Hahaha I absolutely love this post!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.