Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I notice that Tashaā€™s bestie only follows Ekin out of all the girls. I think the fact that they donā€™t follow Gemma or Paige says a lot about who was truly the best friend to Tasha in that villa šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Gemma out here saying Luca Who? I don't know him with her whole chest
Yes, it speaks volumes that Gemma hasn't mentioned Luca at all on her socials since the final. Their interaction in the taxi last night just looked so awkward. She checked out a while ago and now has the task of phasing him out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sez99

VIP Member
Well I am awake and ready to kick start my day by looking at EVERYONES stories and judging them, I canā€™t wait.

Can I just say how HAPPY I AM that none of our finalists went to that butch cunts party.
1 - cause sheā€™s a cunt, sheā€™s so fuckin irrelevant. She was there one week and sheā€™s trying to make this series about her. She did NOTHING while she was in there worth remembering.

But 2 - most importantly she and her fuckin hanger on cronies would have done everything to get bad videos / bad pics etc up of any of the finalists when theyā€™re drunk and vulnerable.
Massive cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Have the Owen family got their restraining order against Luca and his sister yet xo

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Omg seriously guys mute each other - the atmosphere in the thread is going to shite. People can like or dislike whoever they want - nobody needs to get arsey about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
All finalists snubbed Antigones after party. I love it !!! Davide and ekin donā€™t want anything to do with the rest of them I get that feeling

• Heart
I think AntiGONE Was/Is lurking on this thread, 3-4 pages of back and forth about her and one hardcore fan defending her, a bit sus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
How are they filming a reunion tonight when they literally just landed in England?! At least give it a couple of weeks for the drama to unfold. It's gonna be as full as the rest of the season isn't it?!

• Haha

Holograms

Chatty Member
Antigoni reminds me of a school bully

She has to be the centre of attention she has to host the party she has to make everyone fall down at her knees and make sure you know sheā€™s in charge and will send her lapdogs on you if you donā€™t fall in line

disgusting individual View attachment 1473505
Antibiotics must have thrush by now wearing that up the fanny body suit. She so cheap and tacky, she reminds me of rita ora

• Haha

Palmyra.

The finalists were probably all told not to go to Antigoniā€™s party because it is not a good look to be associated with an alcohol and coke fuelled party when you are trying to get brand deals.

Paige and Danica donā€™t seem to have agents yet so I can imagine that is the only reason they went as no one is advising them not to go.

On Chynaā€™s story you can see Liam awkwardly standing in the background on his phone when the rest of them are grinding away. I donā€™t know why heā€™s bothering to cling on to this five minutes when he didnā€™t want to be in the villa anyway.

The Casa lot and Antigoni are absolute vermin and will fade into obscurity.

It is honestly shocking that Antigoni is trying to make this entire season about her sheā€™s literally the most unbearable reality star of all time and is an absolute butch monster

queenbees

VIP Member
I saw her mouth ā€œwhyā€ to Paige and Paige say ā€œIā€™m so sorryā€ thatā€™s the only whisper bit I remember being shown. I Did think it a bit odd seeing as it was a 50/50 choice. Though given antigoni was only there a few days and least had a chance with a guy in there unlike danica can understand the surprise.
Danika came over to have a conversation with Antigone to see what was going on and clear the air and they both told her to go away and then continued to bitch about Danika behind her back

• Sad
  • Angry

BDY_97

VIP Member
a lot of people dont see it that way, just a difference of opinions and perspectives! personally i didnt think it was fair for her to have dibs on jay when she was the one who told jay she doesnt want to be his 2nd choice, her reaction was an overreaction tbh. fair to be upset but just weird to storm off from the fire pit and throw a fit over it

yeah apparently she also said that ekin is playing a game and that davide wouldve done the same for her as he has done for ekin on the show if ekin didnt get in her way
Delusional, he didnā€™t want you babes get over it!! Her weird reaction when Ekin picked Davide šŸ˜­ She also said she hoped Davide stole all the money if he won.

She didnā€™t come across entitled IMO. It was expected if Davide snd ekin got back together antigoni and Jay would get together. Whole point was danica completely missed the point when Jay said heā€™s not infested. She handled it best possible but was understandably was disappointed and hurt the girls didnā€™t give heads up.
Why should Ekin have given her a heads up? She didnā€™t owe her anything šŸ˜‚

• Heart