Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
So the only chat Andrew seems to have is comparing Coco to Tasha. Boring. No fan of Tasha but I think he’s gonna regret this. Coco is just seeing a meal ticket to the villa.

Reactions: 93

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I’m really not a fan of the slut shaming of a 21 year old girl. Calling her a whore is too far. She’s on love island, she’s there to be exploring connections and she’s right to do so - it’s no secret that islanders call it very intense in there and can be a bit of a mind fuck and I think Tasha probably likes Andrew enough to be doing the things she has done with him intimately but equally has her head on making good tv and acting a bit too much on impulse. She’s acting like a lot of 21 year olds would. Plus what she does doesn’t affect any of us - it’s really not that deep. Calling her whore is just plain nasty and judgemental and pigeon holes women into being one type of way and one type of way only and we’re well passed that - it’s 2022 for fucks sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

bananabutter

VIP Member
Honestly I think Andrew only got with coco to try and prove that “he’s not a mug” to the boys and the public but the truth is he really likes Tasha. I feel for him she’s taken him for a ride and he’s been made to feel like a laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe the literal bullshit that’s coming from Jacques mouth. If I don’t kiss you and cuddle you then how do I know what I have with Paige is real? Absolute claptrap of the highest order!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59