Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do they eat btw these people? I feel like in old series the girls banged down a couple of cheese toasties of an evening but this lot don't seem to have anything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loving Danica here. She knows the boys will all be exploring options so why shouldn't the girls!

Reactions: 27
Watching this just makes me realise I'm absolutely blessed with my husband, these stupid *tests* weren't a thing 10 years ago.
So nice to hear ♥. I've never found a good one, so I can relate to the tit that's happening in there

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If Jacques is going for Mollie and Coco's all in on Andrew, does this mean Ekin's Italian heart will be returning to her??????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The girls don't see Danica as a threat so they are more relaxed around her.

Reactions: 15
Can't wait for Jax to recouple! I think Deji and Indiyah are a good match too, hard to say how this will go.

Reactions: 12
Can we all just remember that Luca said if Gemma sleeps in the same bed as a casa boy then he’s done. After he slept on the day bed when with Danica.

I need to not get carried away in thinking that just because I like Gemma, doesn’t mean I want luca to win

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.