Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god this comment under the Dailymail article on Andrew crying in the preview for tomorrow's ep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.06.32 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
jacques looks dirty, like when I look at him I think he would have a certain smell, I just couldn't go there with him🤢
Davide must be behaving tonight, no screen time for him. I really hope he catches on to himself and realise there is only 1 woman for him!
Yeah Jacques just looks like the sort of guy who thinks putting on more Lynx after going to the gym is just as good as having a shower. He can't have smelled good after he'd been in the hideaway in that vest & pants combo and didn't get changed for hours afterwards 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If you don’t want to be called a bleep dont duck someone on tv and then the very next morning try and make a move on a new guy who comes in. Do not suck a guys dick every single night on national tv then throw yourself at every new lad that comes in the door. Im sorry maybe someone should have told her earlier in life that this is bleep behaviour, because clearly they haven’t. Like if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it likely is a duck…
Stop telling woman what they can and can't do with their own bodies and sexuality. Is this the bleeping 1800s piss off!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m really not a fan of the slut shaming of a 21 year old girl. Calling her a bleep is too far. She’s on love island, she’s there to be exploring connections and she’s right to do so - it’s no secret that islanders call it very intense in there and can be a bit of a mind duck and I think Tasha probably likes Andrew enough to be doing the things she has done with him intimately but equally has her head on making good tv and acting a bit too much on impulse. She’s acting like a lot of 21 year olds would. Plus what she does doesn’t affect any of us - it’s really not that deep. Calling her bleep is just plain nasty and judgemental and pigeon holes women into being one type of way and one type of way only and we’re well passed that - it’s 2022 for fucks sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Paige is pathetic obviously but she’s stunning yet jacques is cracking on with blonde bob girl who looks like she could eat an apple through a letter box?
I’m really not a fan of the slut shaming of a 21 year old girl. Calling her a bleep is too far. She’s on love island, she’s there to be exploring connections and she’s right to do so - it’s no secret that islanders call it very intense in there and can be a bit of a mind duck and I think Tasha probably likes Andrew enough to be doing the things she has done with him intimately but equally has her head on making good tv and acting a bit too much on impulse. She’s acting like a lot of 21 year olds would. Plus what she does doesn’t affect any of us - it’s really not that deep. Calling her bleep is just plain nasty and judgemental and pigeon holes women into being one type of way and one type of way only and we’re well passed that - it’s 2022 for fucks sake.
I know its disgusting.That person should have a good think about how those words can affect someone. I actually reported that comment.Im here for commentary and opinions not bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up with last nights episode.

Paige will take Jacques back no matter what. Shes a doormat, he could tit on her breakfast and she'd thank him. When she was sat straddling him after the heart rate challenge and he was speaking to her like crap. That set the tone for the relationship.

Im shocked that Gemma who seems astute and like she takes no tit even dated him if thats how he speaks to and treats women?

I dont particularly like Paige and she comes across as a mean girl but also like someone who men tit on and needs to be more assertive and know her worth.

I feel a bit sorry for Indiyah, her options are pretty grim, Dami or Deji (who we know now is a rat) obviously she doesnt know that but both bloody grim.

Loved Gemma and Ekin Su's little work out session and conversation. I like Gemma a lot without Luca. Much more personality. Luca is just bleurgh. They will never work on the outside. Luca strikes me as someone who'l piss on someone elses candle to make his seem brighter. I appreciate he's had 'famous' partners in the past but I just get bad vibes from him.

Andrew, cant even start with him, someone else said clammy hands 24/7 and yes thats the vibe I get from him. The 'wheres my hugs' guy. He has no game, very little charisma. When Coco said 'I want to let you get to know the other girls' and he replied 'we've got a good thing' ANDREW ITS BEEN 2 DAYS. He's quite pathetic in all honesty.

My hopes is that Davide and Ekin Su both stay single.

Andrew couples with Coco. Tasha couples with Billy. Theres a vote and all 4 get voted out.

Reactions: 32
Can’t believe anyone would kiss Jacques when he wears white vests. Instant ick and they just remind me of this bloke.

OTWV5l.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m watching on plus one and I am CREASED at Paige and Gemma saying they don’t see any red flags with Jacques and Luca.

Really? REALLY!?!

This was the best example of dramatic irony that I’ve ever seen on a reality TV show 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Andrew seems like the guy that will cry and snot rocket all over when you catch him cheating.

Jax seems like the guy that is secretly in love with his "bros" and makes fun of stretch-marks and cellulite as a hobby.

Dami seems like the guy that has a list of girls he shagged on his Notes app 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I listened to my pod on paper and honestly have to say when it comes to her dami love i feel like I’m watching a different show.

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking , I know it’s been said that they aren’t doing the postcards this year.. but if they do it would be the boys getting it because the girls are the ones away. Do you think that’s maybe why Andrew was crying, because he saw the picture of Tasha and Billy kissing!
If so, hypocrite much?!

Reactions: 10
I cannot imagine jacques and Gemma as a couple. He says he’s from the Lake District but he’s not he’s from barrow ffs. Has anyone been to Barrow?! Has anyone snooped his insta, would love to know if his mum met the owens 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.