Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There better be a bleeping postcard tomorrow after putting us through this boring tit
1657054615562.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I mean I dont like Tasha. But she is a million times prettier than Coco. Im so confused

Reactions: 50
Who is the new guy with the beard? I don’t know his name. Oh hold on is it Sam? He seems nice but we don’t see him

Reactions: 4
duck sake the limited chat and vocabulary this lot have..... Have none of them had an education? "ArE wE vIbin'?" Vibing? Would ye ever duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can we all just remember that Luca said if Gemma sleeps in the same bed as a casa boy then he’s done. After he slept on the day bed when with Danica.

I need to not get carried away in thinking that just because I like Gemma, doesn’t mean I want luca to win
He's all lies 🤣 he sees all these couples falling he will be glued to her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.