Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think Andrew only got with coco to try and prove that “he’s not a mug” to the boys and the public but the truth is he really likes Tasha. I feel for him she’s taken him for a ride and he’s been made to feel like a laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Tasha is an absolute bleep tbf! Couldn’t wait to spread her legs for Andrew and has been throwing herself at everyone who has walked in to the villa since. Smell of want off her. She actually is such trash.
Don't hold back! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Davide looked good in yellow
I think Andrew is crying because he saw something

Off topic but kept ITV 2 on and Olivia Atwood's new teeth are ridiculously big for her mouth, she used to be so pretty on love island.

Reactions: 14
Fact is if Andrew just played it cool waited on tash . He would of got the sympathy vote and people feeling sorry for him . Now he's like a leering creep you find on a night out. He can see the type of person he is. Makes me absolutely sick watching him and coco. Still don't like tasha but he have definitely downgraded with coco . He's going to have a shock when he sees what a laughing stock he's come across as . A complete sleaze
To be fair I think it took the new girls coming in and telling him she was gagging after every newcomer to make him realise he was been played and completely mugged off. Added to the fact Jay, Dami and Luca have told him the same from within the villa. Public are bright enough to realise he has been a placeholder for her since Day1 and she was never really interested. Hes just acting out of hurt pride now. Deep down he knew there was no way tasha was staying faithful in casa amor, she struggled doing that in the main villa when he was actually around. So he knew. Its acting out of pride. Hes not really into Coco.

Reactions: 13
I know at this point LI has been on so long that everyone now goes on it with a game plan but I wish they wouldn't make it so obvious which storyline they're all trying to act out 😂

So many islanders are using the "I won't know if I'm happy until I give someone else a chance" line this year. I'm convinced it's because Liam won last year after using that exact excuse. Now they all think it's a good way to show that they're committed to their OG but also interesting enough to make good TV.

They're all scumbags for thinking that that's a good excuse to cheat (I know it's not technically cheating but you know what I mean lol). I'm specifically disappointed in Tasha for it because I feel like people were fiiiiinally starting to agree with me that Andrew is "an actress, a liarrrrrr" and now she's ruined my hopes of him getting the comeuppance that he deserves 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Andrew strikes me as a man who CANNOT be single.

Jaques is a bloody tit who needs to put some sun block on his bloody nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m watching on plus one and I am CREASED at Paige and Gemma saying they don’t see any red flags with Jacques and Luca.

Really? REALLY!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ok so andrew breakdown/jacques kissing tomorrow, postcard on thursday and recoupling friday? they will start the re coupling on friday’s episode and leave it on a cliffhanger for sunday…

Reactions: 10
Don't hold back! 🤣
Didn’t plan on, can’t stand her 😂 by far the least likeable because she always goes straight to the victim card when shes called out. Jacques is a dick but at least he knows hes a dick. Tasha acts the witch and then tries to say shes a victim

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Davide looked good in yellow
I think Andrew is crying because he saw something

Off topic but kept ITV 2 on and Olivia Atwood's new teeth are ridiculously big for her mouth, she used to be so pretty on love island.
Omg I know I can’t stand her new teeth 😭😭😭

Reactions: 6
Honestly I think Andrew only got with coco to try and prove that “he’s not a mug” to the boys and the public but the truth is he really likes Tasha. I feel for him she’s taken him for a ride and he’s been made to feel like a laughing stock.
Yeah, I think this is accurate tbh. I think he was fucked off at how he thinks he’s been perceived by the public and he flipped out so latched onto the first girl he could.

I think he might struggle when he comes out.

That doesn’t excuse him being a twit though.

Reactions: 7
Jaques has totally forgotten about Paige until she comes wobbling in the villa on her own. He’s such a dick. If Gemma looked a bit smug before her face is going to fall off. Imagine dumping your boyfriend who probably gas lighted the tit out of you and made you feel like YOU'RE the crazy one (because we know that’s his vibe right?) to then witness with your own eyes the Tom fuckery you knew he was capable of.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Breaking:

Andrew and Coco went to have sex and instead of a vagina, Andrew found a dick taped up.

Cue 'The Crying Game' music..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ok so andrew breakdown/jacques kissing tomorrow, postcard on thursday and recoupling friday? they will start the redoubling on friday’s episode and leave it on a cliffhanger for sunday…
I need to know if the post card is happening. I’ve read it isn’t cos it causes so much upset !😭😭

Reactions: 4
Yeah me too , he has deffo felt under pressure from the boys and not wanting to get mugged off , its so obvious there's no chemistry between him and coco , I think he will be crying with regret and still wanting Tasha
Yep to all this ⬆. I think he’s crying because he’s crashed back down to earth & realises what he’s done. All the big talk with the lads the night before just wasn’t him, just like in his intro video saying he shagged a client he was showing a property to! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry guys I know you love ekin su, but for me Samuel needs to take the 50k home for telling Paige a few home truths about Jacques and exactly what we have all been thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you think if Coco fell on the grass, would her nose peg her in the ground? Would need the whole production team to dig her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Davide will stick with Ekin.
Jaques will stick with paige. But lie about how much he was cracking on with the new girls.
Luca and gem obv
Jay and chyna
Danica and josh
Dami and summer (he would have CHEEK to go back to Indiyah)
Indiyah and deji (I pray, she deserves better and let’s hope the rumours of his London GF are fake)
Andrew and I thiiiiiink coco he may back down and say Tasha
Tasha and billy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.