Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
I’m watching on plus one and I am CREASED at Paige and Gemma saying they don’t see any red flags with Jacques and Luca.

Really? REALLY!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Gymhoned

VIP Member
If you don’t want to be called a whore dont fuck someone on tv and then the very next morning try and make a move on a new guy who comes in. Do not suck a guys dick every single night on national tv then throw yourself at every new lad that comes in the door. Im sorry maybe someone should have told her earlier in life that this is whore behaviour, because clearly they haven’t. Like if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it likely is a duck…
The guys are just as bad...what you calling them?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

lova444

Side eyeing my man right now :mad: . Every year casa amor makes me have trust issues and reminds me that men are a waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Imagine crying over Jacques 😂
The most terminally unattractive man to appear on LI since.... well whenever.

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
If you don’t want to be called a whore dont fuck someone on tv and then the very next morning try and make a move on a new guy who comes in. Do not suck a guys dick every single night on national tv then throw yourself at every new lad that comes in the door. Im sorry maybe someone should have told her earlier in life that this is whore behaviour, because clearly they haven’t. Like if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it likely is a duck…

• Haha
  • Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
SORRY DAMI?!

Kissinf another girl is one thing. Sharing a bed with another girl is another thing. But making a secret handshake with another girl???! This man has no soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 40