Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige will stay loyal, Jaques will couple up with someone. Then hopefully Paige and Jay get together.

Reactions: 15
paige saying she doesn’t see any red flags with jax, paige saying she knows he’s very flirty and is okay with it, paige being surprised at samuel saying jax has disrespected her…i’m sorry but she’s so naive???

luca and jax saying dami is not with indiyah like he is with summer was weird cause they were very playful in unseen bits and were play fighting etc??

Reactions: 16
I’m watching on plus one and I am CREASED at Paige and Gemma saying they don’t see any red flags with Jacques and Luca.

Really? REALLY!?!

Sad thing is is that's how women end up screwed in the head because they've be manipulated and gaslit to within an inch of their lives. And if you don't know what youre looking for, you walk straight into it with open arms.

Reactions: 14
It’s so grim that Andrew has to keep comparing coco to Tasha and she’s lapping it up.

more onvious his heart isnt in it, and he’s bringing up loads of negatives about Tasha to confirm in his mind that he’s better off with Coco. And instead of seeing it as toxic, Coco seems to be taking it as a compliment?! And encouraging it?!

sorry but you don’t go down on a girl, in a room full of people, on National TV - unless you really like them. Coco the clown is making a fool of herself to go into the villa. At least if she genuinely likes Andrew I could almost feel sorry for her, but she’s being a desperado for the sake of a insta career and it’s nauseating

Reactions: 25
It’s so grim that Andrew has to keep comparing coco to Tasha and she’s lapping it up.

more onvious his heart isnt in it, and he’s bringing up loads of negatives about Tasha to confirm in his mind that he’s better off with Coco. And instead of seeing it as toxic, Coco seems to be taking it as a compliment?! And encouraging it?!

sorry but you don’t go down on a girl, in a room full of people, on National TV - unless you really like them. Coco the clown is making a fool of herself to go into the villa. At least if she genuinely likes Andrew I could almost feel sorry for her, but she’s being a desperado for the sake of a insta career and it’s nauseating
literally all these casa girls constantly bringing up the og girls aswell, it’s so weird, if a guy is constantly putting down another girl is that not a red flag??

Reactions: 21

PREACH!! 🙌🏻 Possibly the truest thing iv seen all week.

Reactions: 3
I can’t unsee Paige’s head wobble now you’ve all pointed it out 🫣

Also they should do the post card but keep it more to what is actually going on i.e. not pick stuff that is out of context just to mess with someone’s head. Show Andrew kissing Coco in the pool but not Gemma kissing whoever in the challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sad thing is is that's how women end up screwed in the head because they've be manipulated and gaslit to within an inch of their lives. And if you don't know what youre looking for, you walk straight into it with open arms.
I sympathise with Paige because she’s been cheated on twice and clearly someone at some point in her life hasnt taught her what self respect looks like or has conditioned her to settle for toxic behaviour.

but the thing is, if you’ve been in relationships with two cheats… it’s not enough to call them dickheads and move on. You should really be asking yourself some tough questions about what it was about those individuals that attracted you to them in the first place? A level of self awareness Paige doesn’t seem to have.

she should probably be single right now instead of repeatedly getting into relationships with assholes like Jacques.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry but Coco’s mouth looks like that momo thing when she smiles without her teeth
56962769-8074-465D-B2EC-FDE18EF3FC80.jpeg
put it in a spoiler to avoid a jump scare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.