Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Gemma would dish the tea on her relationship with Jacques. Just tell Paige what a twit he is.

Reactions: 53
Don't you think it's weird that Gem knows what a piece of tit he is but she's still pretending to encourage Paige to pursue him.
Not really. If she said anything negative about him she would be accused of trying to sabotage and tit stirring. Girl can’t win 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Nah it's weird that Gemma is telling Paige to trust Jax. She WELL KNOWS what he's like and is setting Paige up for failure

Reactions: 16
I am not Gemmas biggest fan but I do think she's got a good head on her shoulders

Reactions: 25
Why is Paige so open to “competition” like she knows he’s going to flirt and give other girls attention and crack on but she’s fine with it as long as he picks him. Embarrassing babe have some self respect
It’s the way she is. She goes after the red flag boys. They walk all over her, people can warn her about them and she won’t listen. She keeps getting walked over again and again beucuse the man knows she will always take her back. Until he finds someone he actually likes and leaves her. Then she looks a right muppet and cried to her friends who are like ‘well we did tell you’

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wish Gemma would dish the tea on her relationship with Jacques. Just tell Paige what a twit he is.
I feel that, from how Paige reacted to the heart rate challenge etc she probably knows she'd be fighting a losing battle and accused of jealousy or some tit so she's giving the advice as generic....but like...bleeping listen 🤣

Reactions: 8
ROUGH AF for paige though spending last few weeks feeling like That witch and being crappy to the other girls. Helluva fall to realising she's a
--dick-- placeholder for jacks and he doesn't give a shite about her

Reactions: 12
It's actually really sad these girls attitude to their self worth. Say this as an 40 +year old but I'm so glad I was their age in the 90s rather than now . It's like social media fame over everything I would never have let someone speak to me or disrespect me the way these girls do and it's just a norm now too in real life. Money amd fame over self respect. No thanks !
I'm also in my early 40's and I'm always saying how glad I'm not a young girl/woman in todays times. Thank go I was at that age in the 90's

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.