Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say one thing - I don’t think dami and Indiyah we’re hitting it off as much as the edit had us believe. After the initial excitement I think they just settled into being pals.

Reactions: 38
The lighting in the beach hut is always off- but tonight in the Casa Beach Hut they all look like Oompa Loompahs!

Reactions: 6
Also. Gemma and Jack aren’t the only ones with famous dads… I found Billy’s dad…

1657054878505.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Coco reminds me of an evil witch, literally flinch whenever she pops on the screen

Reactions: 17
I’d worry for Andrew after this tbh. He’s a tosser but I think he’s going to be mortified when he gets out

Reactions: 26
my friend just said Andrew is having “post nut clarity” 🤣 no clue what it is but sounds about right

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.