Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how you literally saw the exact moment Sam popped Paige’s bubble. He confirmed what she already knows.
D144D48B-49A0-4916-8048-0EE77CCC534A.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh pleeeeease show the OG girls what the dirty swines are upto so they stop moping and hit up "hot girl summer" vibes lol

Reactions: 17
I'm also in my early 40's and I'm always saying how glad I'm not a young girl/woman in todays times. Thank go I was at that age in the 90's
All we had to worry about was oasis vs blur and md2020 flavours. Living the dream !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine crying over Jacques 😂
The most terminally unattractive man to appear on LI since.... well whenever.
That’s how you KNOW there’s someone out there for everyone. She said there’s nothing she’d change about him, I can’t think of one thing I like about him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are the main villa boys and girls acting the girls aren’t coming back?

I can’t wait to see their faces drop when the main girls walk back in

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.