• Danica

Votes: 21 2.5%
  • Davide

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Ekin-Su

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LEAST favourite OG/bombshell Islander
——-

Me watching all this drama unfold:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So the only chat Andrew seems to have is comparing Coco to Tasha. Boring. No fan of Tasha but I think he’s gonna regret this. Coco is just seeing a meal ticket to the villa.

Reactions: 93
I really hope coco uses Andrew as a ticket to the villa, then leaves him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43
basically we can ignore every conversation tasha have had with Andrew as like we thought it's just been to settle. Can never believe a word she says . She definitely got narcissist personality I'd like her out next. Watch her cry Andrew is not waiting for her. I'm glad he's moved on but not with coco what about jasmine or cheyenne

Reactions: 21
So the only chat Andrew seems to have is comparing Coco to Tasha. Boring. No fan of Tasha but I think he’s gonna regret this. Coco is just seeing a meal ticket to the villa.
Super childish on his behalf comparing the 2 girls..

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.