Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be losing the plot, I felt so sad for Lib full on teary I was.
Seriously Liam , I must shave my toes !!!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch the 'im not going to fight for something my head isnt in' jake said to the boys? 👀👀👀👀
Yeah, finally admitted it. Galaxies apart from your 'gennuwinn' thoughts a week ago isn't it Jake! 'But you're my girlfriend, you're litrully a part of meyy, you're my right arm, I love you, I'm in luv wiv yew'

From limbs and souls combined to complete and utter apathy and no attempt to apologise or salvage in mere days. What a slug 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah man. I’ve been busy just watching on catch up now. Going to read your comments as it goes along.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, finally admitted it. Galaxies apart from your 'gennuwinn' thoughts a week ago isn't it Jake! 'But you're my girlfriend, you're litrully a part of meyy, you're my right arm, I love you, I'm in luv wiv yew'

From limbs and souls combined to complete and utter apathy and no attempt to apologise or salvage in mere days. What a slug 🤣
Excellently put Mushy.

Reactions: 2
It’s quiet on here tonight! Does everyone have a life?
Is this because I’m a loud mouth? 😳😳

I'm sorry I find Liam quite unattractive, he reminds me of a (sweaty) Ron Burgundy 😭

View attachment 722247
I can’t unsee this 🤣

I don't think this is a game from Liberty, sorry 🤷‍♀️ We've all been made to feel small, or not good enough - and yes, I think that's Faye's problem too, she just deals with it differently.
Yeah, I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think it’s a game. But I equally don’t think it was a game from Jake either. I think we have to remember they’re on a show where you’re meant to be in a relationship, so he probably didn’t think he had a lot of choice. He was an asshole, but I think he does like her, I just don’t think he loves her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See ya Sunday hunz. Also I need the link to the love island 1 thing. I joined the LI bandwagon towards the end of that season. I bet the whole damn thing was gold compared to this piss poor season. It’s died a slow death 😭
I will try link Love Island Series 1..I was able to do it the other night when I set up the bloody thread and I can't now lol..but I will not give up x

Hope this works....LOVE ISLAND SERIES 1 xoxo
It worked!!! So proud of myself 🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Catching up on last couple of days...

Tyler really hedging his bets isn't he?

Faye & Teddy..... I can see her dumping him really soon

Jake & Lib are suited to being friends. He obviously thinks "banter" is enough. It's not. He has never been in love ever. I think when he falls he will realise. He thought he loved Lib. He didn't. He just wasn't into her much and all as he wanted to have a gurrrrrlfriend and win. He loved the idea of their journey..... but just didn't love her. I wish we'd seen them with other people.

Reactions: 8
I don’t care. To me Kaz and Lib are the only true relationship to come out of this series. They’ll probably be the only two to remain friends too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You're NOT a loud mouth @stardust21 please don't think that 😘😘😘 you're great craic and always interacting with posters. It's ppl like you that make this thread a pleasure to be on xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You're NOT a loud mouth @stardust21 please don't think that 😘😘😘 you're great craic and always interacting with posters. It's ppl like you that make this thread a pleasure to be on xxx
This is the kind of thing Lib needed, phish for a compliment and get it. Jake could learn from you hun! 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the kind of thing Lib needed, phish for a compliment and get it. Jake could learn from you hun! 😂😜
Years of practice giving a compliment when needed to the ex men in my life 🤣🤣🤣

If the price is good enough I will fly to UK and give lessons 🤪🤪🤪 he might learn a thing or two #complimenttrainingday #irishhavethegiftofthegab

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.