Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine meeting your boyfriend's parents while meeting a thong though. IMAGINE.
I always wonder why do none of them worry about that? No matter how comfortable you are in your skin surely the first thing that crosses your mind is oh I better go put something on? A sarong at the very least 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both families seem lovely. The atmosphere with Kaz and Tylers family is so much better then Faye and Teddys meet the family. I would die of shame though meeting my partners parents with my bum out 😂

Reactions: 13
When both sets of parents prep you with your bubble and tunnel vision to warn you the outside ain’t feeling this couple 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol Teddy’s brothers were a bit of a letdown, thought they were going to go in and tell him the truth.
They're hardly going to go in and let rip right before the final. Obviously they don't want to ruin his chances of winning

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.