Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to them, at least they’ve been civil and haven’t resorted to screaming and shouting, Faye should take note.
Faye was on another level entirely and should never have been allowed carry on the way she did. That said, am a fan of screaming and shouting on occasion... remember it all kicking off with Anna and Jordan when she found out he was actually trying to steal India from KING Ovie? I didn't like either of them but that was TV gold 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
The thing is if faye hadn’t of acted well like faye 🥴 her and teddy could of possibly won the final, they won’t now for sure but it was a possibility if she wasn’t such a psycho

Reactions: 7
So just finished the episode and I have to say this was a bleeping master plan from whoever came up with it (Lib or the producer). Look at all the screen time they’ve managed to fill! I think this was the least screen time ever for Faye.

I do think Jake liked her, I just think he didn’t have the full spark with her so stuck with her because he didn’t have a better option. I’m glad she realised this because she doesn’t deserve to be Jake’s waiting game.

Im disappointed though, that it means Faye automatically makes it into the final. She was vile and hasn’t had her comeuppance. I hope that the 25,000 Ofcom complaints are enough to put brands off working with her but tbh it doesn’t seem likely…

I really hope they saved Chloe and Toby’s date till last so they could give them loads of screen time. I am rooting for them to win.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Have you guys seen bts fans tweet about kaz because shes a bts fan? Kpop fans are crazy imagine if she ends up winning thanks to them 😭 i’d love this lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else thinks it’s a publicity stunt? They knew they weren’t gonna win so made sure they had a dramatic departure and then boom on the outside… we still love each other! We realise now we are meant to be together 💰 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 30
Why is Faye trying to be her bestie tonight when she was horrible to her the other night and didn’t want to be her friend anymore 🙄
She has also told Liberty countless times that she adores her and she deserves better than Jake.
She also comforted her multiple times when she split from Jake. Like literally ran when she needed someone.
Like the rest of us, she’s probably smart enough to realise how much of an influence Jake was over her.
Other than Chloe she has been the only person that’s been honest with Liberty about her relationship with Jake, she’s voiced it’s not right and look where they are now 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I swear some of you see what you want to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The first time I've heard him make a concrete statement. Why couldn't he say something nice to her on the boat. She was crying out for a bit of reassurance. It's worse than saying something mean to someone. At least you can get angry but he said nothing. Could he not have been a tiny bit more generous. My heart broke for her. Also thought Millie did little to comfort Lib. She looked like she wanted to move things along so they could get back to business. Something a bit cold about her.
I agree! I felt Faye and Chloe were the most genuine and caring to her. Millie was a terrible fake crier, and Kaz put on a voice that made it sound like she was crying without shedding a tear!

Jake did say she looked beautiful. A long overdue compliment!

She has also told Liberty countless times that she adores her and she deserves better than Jake.
She also comforted her multiple times when she split from Jake. Like literally ran when she needed someone.
Like the rest of us, she’s probably smart enough to realise how much of an influence Jake was over her.
Other than Chloe she has been the only person that’s been honest with Liberty about her relationship with Jake, she’s voiced it’s not right and look where they are now 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I swear some of you see what you want to see.
I feel like Faye is one of those people that are really faithful to their girls.

I get confused by the Kaz and Lib friendship. They are clearly friends, but Lib makes such a huge deal about them being besties, but I feel like when she needs support the most, it’s Faye or Chloe she speaks to. I did love that Kaz was on the day bed with her though!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone else thinks it’s a publicity stunt? They knew they weren’t gonna win so made sure they had a dramatic departure and then boom on the outside… we still love each other! We realise now we are meant to be together 💰 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
Not that I would put anything past Jake, so it could well be the case but I think they would of still stayed together and then tried to sell it up more on the outside (even with a proposal or something) - I think this was Lib opening her eyes and thinking he doesn't actually like me in the way I think he does. If she had doubts anyway maybe she didn't want her family to come in and confirm those doubts. It was just flat, and with the things she had said about heels / lipstick / clothes I wonder if he has maybe made some sly or vague comments about his preference etc. I think he 100% fancied Millie, and maybe Liberty knew it deep down?

Reactions: 5

Saw this elsewhere and thought I would flag it up. It’s body language ‘expert’ Judi James voicing her thoughts. I’m sure lots of us will remember her from BB where she mostly got stick but I found this an interesting watch, perhaps it’s because Adam the interviewer is good at his job and lets her speak, unlike Rylan.
It’s about 25 minutes long and does not include the events of the last couple of days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is Faye trying to be her bestie tonight when she was horrible to her the other night and didn’t want to be her friend anymore 🙄
I honestly believe Faye is a girl’s girl. People forget she’s much older than Liberty (and most of the others) so probably has more dating experience and knows a fck boy when she sees one and wants the best for her friends. Okay yeh Faye was annoyed at Liberty for voting for her but she’s a hot head and I think she was hurt by her friends not being open and honest with her. She got over it the same as she got over the “Teddy Player One “ video on movie night.

Jake and Liberty… even singing “how do you like your eggs in the morning?” and she said with a kiss... nothing from him… she had to go to him.... and then has a wee pop at her...horrible imo.

Reactions: 31
I honestly believe Faye is a girl’s girl. People forget she’s much older than Liberty (and most of the others) so probably has more dating experience and knows a fck boy when she sees one and wants the best for her friends. Okay yeh Faye was annoyed at Liberty for voting for her but she’s a hot head and I think she was hurt by her friends not being open and honest with her. She got over it the same as she got over the “Teddy Player One “ video on movie night.

Jake and Liberty… even singing “how do you like your eggs in the morning?” and she said with a kiss... nothing from him… she had to go to him.... and then has a wee pop at her...horrible imo.
If you’re a girls girl you don’t say to your friends that they aren’t your friends. “Well we clearly aren’t friends. But that hasn’t come from me […] maybe I’ve been too nice?”

That conversation was literally two days ago. Faye is a Faye’s girl. She would be totally draining to have around.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not sure why Lib had such a sudden realisation that Jake wasn’t into it, when there have been a zillion red flags for weeks.
She has come across as a bit slow on the uptake. I feel sorry for her that she’s wasted her entire time on the show, and that she didn’t even try to get a spark or connection with anyone else as quite a few of the others would have liked her.

Reactions: 8
I agree there were red flags however you sometimes have to wait for a pattern to develop to see what's in front of you. It's not always obvious in the first month of seeing someone.
It's also easier from the outside looking in to see red flags that's why friends, or in this case viewers, can often see it before the person realises it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure why Lib had such a sudden realisation that Jake wasn’t into it, when there have been a zillion red flags for weeks.
She has come across as a bit slow on the uptake. I feel sorry for her that she’s wasted her entire time on the show, and that she didn’t even try to get a spark or connection with anyone else as quite a few of the others would have liked her.
and she was all for leaving together with him as friends 🤷 when he had made a big song and dance about telling her he loved her which is a wicked, wicked thing to do to someone when you don't mean it. It's a shame that for all the 'growth ' statements she made about herself after her realisation, she couldn't have just told him to let her have her moment, and would have to wait until she had left and leave separately, alone.

Reactions: 4
What’s people’s opinion on Kaz?

There’s a lot of hate on Facebook with people saying Kaz is fake because she wasn’t there when Liberty was crying (lol, she was on her date) and didn’t cry when Liberty said she was leaving.

smh I hate people.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.