Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See ya Sunday hunz. Also I need the link to the love island 1 thing. I joined the LI bandwagon towards the end of that season. I bet the whole damn thing was gold compared to this piss poor season. It’s died a slow death 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See ya Sunday hunz. Also I need the link to the love island 1 thing. I joined the LI bandwagon towards the end of that season. I bet the whole damn thing was gold compared to this piss poor season. It’s died a slow death 😭
I will try and give you a link for it, I haven't done this before so who knows if it will actually work!! 😅
Yay!!!! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So the most kindness and compliments Jake pays Lib is after they've broken up and as he's leaving he admits he's just not into it. Slow clap.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch the 'im not going to fight for something my head isnt in' jake said to the boys? 👀👀👀👀
The first time I've heard him make a concrete statement. Why couldn't he say something nice to her on the boat. She was crying out for a bit of reassurance. It's worse than saying something mean to someone. At least you can get angry but he said nothing. Could he not have been a tiny bit more generous. My heart broke for her. Also thought Millie did little to comfort Lib. She looked like she wanted to move things along so they could get back to business. Something a bit cold about her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.