Love Island Series 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of us coming together to keep the vibe going ❀

Welcome everybody ❀❀❀πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I'm coming from present Love Island Series 2021 and hoping others will join in going back to the start, Series 1.
Being a newbie to LI I'm really looking forward to going back watching the legendary LOVE ISLAND from the start.

Plan is to start next Tuesday night , August 24th from 9-10 to watch starting with the first hour and carry on from there each night.
Hopefully have the banter as we all watch at the same time.

Really hoping to see any of the familiar fantastic people from the other thread and new faces also.

ALL ARE WELCOME 😘😘😘😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We're going to be the envy of every thread on tattle lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

We ROCK!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg so excited for this!! Its gonna be hard to not skip ahead at time too btw 😬 but I can do it 😌 I believe in myself 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much for setting this up @Lmkgirl πŸ₯°

Here is the link to the S1 E1 for everyone:

Aww thanks so much @aimzalicious for the link and if anyone runs into a problems there's Cinema HD app and if ppl can't install the app, but only the apk just ask for a hand . I've installed it on all my devices 🀭🀭 great for watching US/UK TV shows and movies πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I'm coming from present Love Island Series 2021 and hoping others will join in going back to the start, Series 1.
Being a newbie to LI I'm really looking forward to going back watching the legendary LOVE ISLAND from the start.

Plan is to start next Tuesday night , August 24th from 9-10 to watch starting with the first hour and carry on from there each night.

Really hoping to see any of the familiar fantastic people from the other thread and new faces also.

ALL ARE WELCOME 😘😘😘😘
Oh you’re a newbie to LI! You’re in for a right treat 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ALL ARE WELCOME 😘😘😘😘
You're doing God's work missus! Brilliant idea ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
HI GUYS!!! ❀❀
I’ve already watched the season however, I love the current love island thread so I’m going to rewatch with you all. Can’t wait πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for creating this thread. Looking forward to watching with you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey! I'm a LI newbie this year too so up for going back and watching the others series. I tend to lurk and like on the current thread as ut moves so far, I might have more chance here πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5