Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekachu

Chatty Member
Wait, how does Liam know about MSN?! And we’re still meant to believe he’s 21/22?

• Haha
Reactions: 69

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Ngl I find these posts like ‘oh he was just joking with XYZ comment why did she take it so deep’ a bit weird? It’s very obvious with the way she just cracked that it wasn’t any individual comment, it was all the little jabs and sly digs over time that added up and one was just the straw that broke the camel’s back. Yeah, in a normal relationship maybe you’d be overreacting if you got upset about someone joking you’ve given them the ick by being messy. It’s not a one off joke at her expense though, it all builds up. I still can’t believe the horrible little chode couldn’t even bring himself to say she’s pretty or beautiful or SOMETHING to be honest, he’s no looker himself. Thinks way too much of himself this guy tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

calmyourritas

VIP Member
This is going to be ANOTHER episode with no Chloe and Toby in… 😭😭 starting to feel that the producers have it in for them

48403D97-4A03-4C0B-9EA4-EAAF9F6CEDAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch the 'im not going to fight for something my head isnt in' jake said to the boys? 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Why is Faye trying to be her bestie tonight when she was horrible to her the other night and didn’t want to be her friend anymore 🙄
She has also told Liberty countless times that she adores her and she deserves better than Jake.
She also comforted her multiple times when she split from Jake. Like literally ran when she needed someone.
Like the rest of us, she’s probably smart enough to realise how much of an influence Jake was over her.
Other than Chloe she has been the only person that’s been honest with Liberty about her relationship with Jake, she’s voiced it’s not right and look where they are now 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I swear some of you see what you want to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Britney Spiers Morgan

Even Faye’s sisters are tiptoeing around her rather than telling her she behaved appallingly.

It’s so obvious Teddy’s brothers can’t stand Faye but are trying to be diplomatic.

Reactions: 43

Kc2

Imagine meeting your boyfriend's parents while meeting a thong though. IMAGINE.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I wish I'd been as self-aware as Liberty when I was 21! I could've saved myself a lot of situationships and hurt in my 20s 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Who the fuck could be proud of the way Faye has acted on the show?! Why does no one call her out on her behaviour?

Reactions: 41

Lollypad

VIP Member
That's a Faye episode I wouldn't mind watching! I hope someones got the balls to say something.
I would love someone to say "I don't like the way you spoke to him, and if it ever happens again you won't be welcome in my home" because ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REASONABLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 40